Should MAGA hats be banned and why?

We all know MAGA hats are a dog whistle for racism....so MAGA hats should be banned as hate speech.

Also, BLM and ANTIFA FLAGS, BANNERS, HATS, SHIRTS....they all trigger me and make me feel unsafe. They should also be banned as hate speech.

Right?
Someone call the hyperbole police!

They should not allowed to be worn in a polling place on Election Day, that's about it.

We all know MAGA hats are a dog whistle for racism....so MAGA hats should be banned as hate speech.

Also, BLM and ANTIFA FLAGS, BANNERS, HATS, SHIRTS....they all trigger me and make me feel unsafe. They should also be banned as hate speech.

Right?

They should not allowed to be worn in a polling place on Election Day, that's about it.
Nonsense. Do you really think people in line to vote are so simple minded the sight of a maga hat will cause to change their vote?

Right?

Nonsense. Do you really think people in line to vote are so simple minded the sight of a maga hat will cause to change their vote?
I do not, but feel free to get electioneering laws changed. I will also clarify, MAGA hats should only be prohibited in Polling Places if Trump is on the ballot, then I believe it violates the laws on electioneering.

Right?
No, they should not be banned. They should keep purchasing them from China and wearing them as a warning to sane Americans.

Forum List

Back