Should Joe Biden Be Required To Take A Cognitive Test?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I agree with Donald Trump one hundred percent with this one, although it should have been obvious before that he wouldn't pass it anyways. They're not going to test him though if they haven't by now.

Yeah, WTF was that all about?
Trump taking a cognitive test or admitting that he did?

In the first case it sounds like some people around him thought he should and he did. Admitting to it? He's just an idiot who can't help but brag even if it reveals something that he probably shouldn't have given away.

Not bad idea. Some think you should have to pass a civics test before being allowed to vote. is that a bad idea?
I'd have no problem with it as long as there was a study guide available. As for cognitive testing for POTUS... ABSOLUTELY should be a requirement.

Why waste the time and effort?

After all the shit he has done to this country and walked away from smelling roses what would a cognitive test do? They will either forge the results or just lie. Even if he was found to be a certified retard nothing would happen to him.

In the first case it sounds like some people around him thought he should and he did. Admitting to it? He's just an idiot who can't help but brag even if it reveals something that he probably shouldn't have given away.

It seems like people have really gotten Trump and Biden mixed up.

Why waste the time and effort?

After all the shit he has done to this country and walked away from smelling roses what would a cognitive test do? They will either forge the results or just lie. Even if he was found to be a certified retard nothing would happen to him.

True, good point.

It seems like people have really gotten Trump and Biden mixed up.

No. Trump was truly not a very smart guy and it appears people close to him convinced him he should take a test reserved for people suspected of having cognitive issues.
True, good point.
That Trump didn't know when to stop bragging ("passing" a cognitive test) even if it exposed his dumbassery?

That Trump didn't know when to stop bragging ("passing" a cognitive test) even if it exposed his dumbassery?

So far Biden and his supporters are the only ones who exposed their dumbassery.

Oh man, that's brilliant since the Sleepy joe will avoid doing it. Love it how President Trump is still the bullhorn with support growing yet again!

I'd have no problem with it as long as there was a study guide available. As for cognitive testing for POTUS... ABSOLUTELY should be a requirement.
Study guide? I don’t think you realize how simple these cognitive screenings are. They include things like what day of the week it is, count backwards from 100 by 7s, to be told a simple story with a few details and asked to repeat them, and so forth. Any 5th grader, or an adult with an IQ of at least 90, should be able to get a perfect score.

Of course, there are more in-depth tests for dementia, but the screening test above is a good first step. Hearing Biden stumble and mumble, lose his train of thought, etc., I seriously doubt he could pass without a diagnosis of cognitive decline, at a minimum. I suspect he is at least mild dementia, even approaching moderate.

I agree with Donald Trump one hundred percent with this one, although it should have been obvious before that he wouldn't pass it anyways. They're not going to test him though if they haven't by now.

UPDATE:

Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’

US President Joe Biden’s inability to answer even the most basic questions from handpicked journalists raises serious questions about his fitness for office, according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

President Joe Biden held a nearly two hour press conference to mark his first year in office.

Ms Panahhi said the president “is clearly noy all there.”

“The cognitive decline is obvious and frankly a little sad,” she said.

“The most basic of questions, from handpicked journalists and he still can't articulate a simple message. Not only does he struggle to answer the simplest of questions but he also has a habit of going off on odd, incoherent tangents.”

Forum List

Back