Should I hire 2 part time or one full time employee ??

We even had a violent , fat white nut threaten to beat him up and I can to hid rescue and told the guy to immediately leave my store !
He then takes a step towards me and said he will beat both of us up lol
I told him to leave or I am calling security
It did not even raise my pulse

Here is Vegas : about 8/10 times the employee because unstable and I fire him within 3-5 months

Hiring 2 will cost me an extra $400-500 dollars more a month But it means I can reduce my work schedule to 4 days a week .

My employee was caught talking crap about me with the mailman . I have hidden cameras and they said I am psychotic lol
Not true
He takes vacations whenever he feels like it
Let’s see. You’re the head honcho of some franchise retail business, one whose customers, by you own accounts, seem to have a fair amount of disagreements with your various staff members. Layer into that the fact that interpersonal relationships don’t seem to be your strong suit, apparently not as strong as your desire to be absent the work premises 40+% of the week, leaving your paying customers to deal with your wonderful staff. That ought to really help the business achieve its sales goals. Unless of course...word of mouth gets around.

Here is Vegas : about 8/10 times the employee because unstable and I fire him within 3-5 months

Hiring 2 will cost me an extra $400-500 dollars more a month But it means I can reduce my work schedule to 4 days a week .

My employee was caught talking crap about me with the mailman . I have hidden cameras and they said I am psychotic lol
Not true
He takes vacations whenever he feels like it
Let’s see. You’re the head honcho of some franchise retail business, one whose customers, by you own accounts, seem to have a fair amount of disagreements with your various staff members. Layer into that the fact that interpersonal relationships don’t seem to be your strong suit, apparently not as strong as your desire to be absent the work premises 40+% of the week, leaving your paying customers to deal with your wonderful staff. That ought to really help the business achieve its sales goals. Unless of course...word of mouth gets around.
I am at the business 50 percent of the time but during the most important hours

I don't envy you Quaz. Employees are some of the hardest ever to deal with. When I could, I had them work as "independent contractors" Much easier, give em a 1099 end of the year. No comp, UE, withholding...

Been following your posts. Look out with the "I need me drugs, I got out of the bughouse, I got me my shotgun, I shoot them in the head with my shotgun..." Others here have said "I have these guns, no one knows" They do now and they know about you. BATFe is EVERYWHERE. (trust me worked with them over 20 years) Besides, what makes you think some lib on THIS board wouldn't turn you in on a redflag law or anything they concoct up.

Just look out, you air your underoos on this site. TMI

BTW, close to a mil is enough to live your life in many places. Just not in the rat maze most live in. You need "away" from these re's. (retards) Get those dogs and get away, way better than dealing with people. Here, you can live free, speak free. You can pump gas and smoke a cig, you don't need shoes or a shirt to enter any store and that's tip of the iceberg.

Remember Lily Tomlin. "even if you WIN the rat race, you're still a rat" Get away from that. Plenty places like some of mine around. I have a 13 acre hobby farm, 300 yards from any road, 6 nice buildings, home, stocked pond, fencing, pastures etc,,, About $170K That's not hard to take and places like that here everywhere. Not to mention almost every county in KY cept Lexington and Louisville area are TRUMP. My county now (Metcalfe), the one I am in a move to (Monroe) and one I almost moved to (Casey/Marion) were ALL 86% Trump, 11% Hildo. Monroe is funny, they actually fight, I mean fists,,, over their politics.

Forum List

Back