should i escape?

The difference between Trump and Obama is action. Obama talks...doesn't act. Trump is trained to negotiate (talk)... he also decides and acts....without tipping his hand. Mullah needs to be careful.

im from iran

should i escape?

what is your suggestion??
jungle? mountain ? desert ? afghanistan?

please tell to trump. dani 67 live in north of iran .near caspian sea.mazandran province. please dont nuke this area. thank you very much :afro:

Can you give us the GPS coordinates of your location?
Just to make sure we dont accidentally hit you of course.......

trump is german and german are aryan .
iran=land of aryan .
trump is our brother.we have same blood

I can't locate dani's home exactly but i know the village this bumpkin lives in,
I'll send the coordinates for uncle trump to nuke it at the first.
:clap::clap:

I can't locate dani's home exactly but i know the village this bumpkin lives in,
I'll send the coordinates for uncle trump to nuke it at the first.
:clap::clap:

my city :afro:
33855867153518918415.jpg

im from iran

should i escape?

please tell to trump. dani 67 live in north of iran .near caspian sea.mazandran province. please dont nuke this area. thank you very much :afro:
You are confused. It was Hillary who threatened to nuke Iran, not Trump.

'"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

"That's a terrible thing to say but those people who run Iran need to understand that because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic," Clinton said.'

Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

You can relax now that Hillary has lost the election.

im from iran

should i escape?

'"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

"That's a terrible thing to say but those people who run Iran need to understand that because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic," Clinton said.'

yes indeed. hillary was jew and suidia arab whore

im from iran

should i escape?

Iranian women are often beautiful. If that's you then you're welcome to stay. Otherwise we have no use for you in a white man's world. I hear Mexico is hiring.

im from iran

should i escape?

yes indeed. hillary was jew and suidia arab whore
lol Apparently they have no psychiatrists in your part of Iran.

Forum List

Back