Should I buy my Papa a Harley-Davidson?

Should I buy my Papa a Harley-Davidson?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm............gonna get him one he's gonna go riding like crazy and BAM.......LUCY gets the insurance money..........

Evil plot hmmm.........

Sorry.....someone has to be the Devil's advocate in threads.........:safetocomeoutff:

Being twisted and warped I CAN laugh at your comment, even though I would never do something like that.

2020 Street Glide

That is a Harley, the Street Glide is made by Harley-Davidson. Well this also is a beautiful bike but not as beautiful as the BMW. What is wrong with the BMW do you think?

View attachment 358852
It's a great looking bike...But the V-twin engine will rattle the fillings out of your head.....There aren't enough "O"s in smoooooooooth for how the BMW and Goldwing run.

I have this poll thing running for 7 days, Papa's birthday is in 18 days and so I hope by this time next Friday all of you can help me make the decision what to buy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I would recommend Harley Ultra Limited.
No bike sounds better going down the road than a H-D
... :thup:

1593813593881.png

2020 Street Glide

That is a Harley, the Street Glide is made by Harley-Davidson. Well this also is a beautiful bike but not as beautiful as the BMW. What is wrong with the BMW do you think?

View attachment 358852
It's a great looking bike...But the V-twin engine will rattle the fillings out of your head.....There aren't enough "O"s in smoooooooooth for how the BMW and Goldwing run.

I have this poll thing running for 7 days, Papa's birthday is in 18 days and so I hope by this time next Friday all of you can help me make the decision what to buy.
I say test ride them all...You'll very likely find I'm pretty much on the mark.

What like this below, this is the 2020 BMW K 1600 B and it's a BEAUTIFUL bike:

View attachment 358827

If you Love your PaPa don't buy him no BM damn W ......

Or a Damn Honda .....
She lives in Europe....They're not as enamored with Murican Harley bandwagon riders.
[/QUOTE]

I have a BMW motorbike dealer literally 3 km away and there are three Harley-Davidson dealers within 8 kms, have not looked at the Honda dealers yet.

2020 Street Glide

View attachment 358852

I say test ride them all...You'll very likely find I'm pretty much on the mark.

Of course I will be test riding whatever you all help me to decide to get, I can ride a motorbike myself, you know being a General Girl of Action and Danger :smoke: I will do a test ride and if okay I will get whatever one for Papa.

2020 Street Glide

View attachment 358852
Idk what engine BMW is using now. Parts are hard to get here and expensive, but she's right there..
Honda has put a lot of R&D into their engines.
They have it down pretty good.
It was Honda that invented the 4v/cyl engine with the CBX 1000. They were 1st to market with it out of everybody.
THe 6-cylinder CBX 1000 is the predecessor to the Goldwing. Many Honda parts can be interchangeable from bike to bike as well.

Forum List

Back