Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office?

Nope. Conspiracy theories is another forum; So please ... fuck off and go there
That doesn't help our side of the debate. You are spewing shit when Trump's chances are no better than 50/50.

And yesterday's big hit against Meadows could have made it even worse.

Um his father tried to get a sweet heart deal through a court…he went to court…the court rejected it

What are you talking about?
Tried? Yep. So he hasn't faced the charges yet. And nowhere does anyone with credibility claim the father intervened.

Hunter is going to face justice, as is Trump.

That doesn't help our side of the debate. You are spewing shit when Trump's chances are no better than 50/50.

And yesterday's big hit against Meadows could have made it even worse.
not sure where you are coming from. You appear to be fake

Meh, too bad Dems will run smack into the Trump SCOTUS wall and get bitch slapped out of the courtroom. :itsok:

Honestly chances are good that none of them actually get that far.

New York is charging him with an action that is not a crime.
Georgia is charging them all with - performing actions congruent with their federal positions.
The documents case is a civil argument between President Trump and the National archives.

If any of those survive the failing jury system, appellate courts will certain issue a correction.

Um his father tried to get a sweet heart deal through a court…he went to court…the court rejected it

What are you talking about?
There's about as much chance in the law getting Jared Kushner.

Tried? Yep. So he hasn't faced the charges yet. And nowhere does anyone with credibility claim the father intervened.

Hunter is going to face justice, as is Trump.
Really? Who runs the DOJ that tried to get that deal through the courts?

Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office? I say yes.

The playbook being wearing criminal charges, and legal issues as a badge of honor? I believe the more MAGA attacks Hunter, the more able he'd be to raise funds and win a US Senate seat.

After all, lots of people praise Trump after every criminal indictment. Trump is able to raise lots of money because he's been criminally charged. Hunter has a bright future.
That would be hilariously epic!

Really? Who runs the DOJ that tried to get that deal through the courts?
Well, Donald Trump thought the President 'runs' the DOJ. He thought mistakenly, that the DOJ was his team, like lawyers for his family owned business.

The DOJ is headed by the U.S. attorney general, who reports directly to the president of the United States and is a member of the president's Cabinet. But...

look it up

That would be hilariously epic!
Yes! After all we had Trump as President and we have loons like MTG and George Santos in the Congress

sarah huck 22.jpg

Well, Donald Trump thought the President 'runs' the DOJ. He thought mistakenly, that the DOJ was his team, like lawyers for his family owned business.

The DOJ is headed by the U.S. attorney general, who reports directly to the president of the United States and is a member of the president's Cabinet. But...

look it up

He didn't.
So there is that.

Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office? I say yes.

The playbook being wearing criminal charges, and legal issues as a badge of honor? I believe the more MAGA attacks Hunter, the more able he'd be to raise funds and win a US Senate seat.

After all, lots of people praise Trump after every criminal indictment. Trump is able to raise lots of money because he's been criminally charged. Hunter has a bright future.
He just needs to say he a republicans and he is in like flint or Flynn

Trump had the DOJ investigating the Clintons right up until he left office.

He hates the DOJ for not doing his personal bidding and lying, like all the lawyers who are now indicted for crimes did. Trump is toxic waste

You are going to be so sad.

Trump declared way before the indictments. Another useless thread from a real dumbass.

Forum List

Back