Should Either Political Side in the U.S. Object to this Statement by Trump, Re: Tarrifs on Companies that send Jobs out of the Country?

Yes, and I am against all those things. I know they do it, I just do not think they should.
Do you want to give up your dependent child deduction, your mortgage interest deduction, your charitable contribution deduction. What about medical expenses? I'm sure you'd miss them.

Do you want to give up your dependent child deduction, your mortgage interest deduction, your charitable contribution deduction. What about medical expenses? I'm sure you'd miss them.

All good with me. A simple one page tax form. X income. X tax.

The only one of those I use now is the mortgage interest deduction and I would happily give it up.

Getting rid of all tax expenditures (i.e. the things you listed above) would erase the deficit.

I might vote for Manchin. Why wouldn't you? Your neighbors? You are stuck in complete failure mode.
1. You are stuck in complete failure mode. You never won an election dumbass.
2. I won in 2016....
3. I will probably win again in 2024 unless the dems cheat again.

Last I heard Manchin is not running.
The "No Labels" party had listed Romney for president and Manchin for VP. I can't stand Mitt.

View attachment 878862

View attachment 878863

View attachment 878864

View attachment 878865
There is a word for someone that says one thing and does another.

It's on the tip of my tongue.

Almost had it.

Can anyone help?

WW
Wrong. He is a businessman doing business according to US trade agreements and laws.

Plenty of great American business owners would love to manufacture in the US, but can’t because they have to compete with cheap overseas labor costs, so they also end up having their stuff made in places like China.

The only way to fix it is tariffs. So pointing out how Trump businesses worked within this broken system only confirms what he is saying. I personally know small business owners that would like to make their own stuff but cannot because competition from cheap Chinese labor makes it not economically feasible.

A self imposed reality due to your own choices.
how has that worked out? Would you say the country is in better or worse shape since Perot made his run?
Still REALITY due to the choices of millions of voters.
It worked out fine, except in 2020, but democrats think 2020 worked out fine, that is democracy.
Since Ross we had Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden.
We survived rather nicely, alternating between Rs and Ds.
Now the dems are trying to change the country to all Ds by letting in millions of migrants.
The US will become a 3rd world shithole if democrats win in 2024, and moron 3rd party voters would rather waste their vote than vote to save the US.

Tax companies who layoff Americans to move their jobs to other countries whose workers are less expensive due to their standard of living being so much lower. Tax them on goods they turn around to sell back to Americans, that is.

It seems that both political sides would support that. But, maybe I'm missing something. If you have a legitimate objection to the idea, I'd love to read it and discuss it.

Thanks!

He was wrong then, and if he is still talking this nonsense then he is wrong now.
Remove the disincentives to native production, and give them good reason to come home on their on volition.
Those disincentives are primarily onerous taxes, regulation, and lawsuit abuse.

You want us to go 8 trillion in debt as opposed to 9 trillion in debt. A difference of no real significance.
That is moronic. We're already $34T in Debt.
We can't afford any more interest on the Debt, the US dollar would collapse.
We need to cut spending, raise taxes, and start paying down the Debt.

Wrong. He is a businessman doing business according to US trade agreements and laws.

Plenty of great American business owners would love to manufacture in the US, but can’t because they have to compete with cheap overseas labor costs, so they also end up having their stuff made in places like China.

The only way to fix it is tariffs. So pointing out how Trump businesses worked within this broken system only confirms what he is saying. I personally know small business owners that would like to make their own stuff but cannot because competition from cheap Chinese labor makes it not economically feasible.
Also because china does not care about pollution

The chicoms have s near monopoly on rare earth elements not because they control the raw material

They dont

They can process other countries raw material cheaper by leaving dirty byproducts that they will never clean up

That price advantage must be erased by tariffs

1. You are stuck in complete failure mode. You never won an election dumbass.
2. I won in 2016....

You got $7.8 trillion in debt. If you consider that a win I do not know what to tell you.

3. I will probably win again in 2024 unless the dems cheat again.

Last I heard Manchin is not running.
The "No Labels" party had listed Romney for president and Manchin for VP. I can't stand Mitt.

At least Mitt acts like an adult.

We can't afford any more interest on the Debt, the US dollar would collapse.

Do you know how many years I have been hearing this?

It worked out fine, except in 2020, but democrats think 2020 worked out fine, that is democracy.
Since Ross we had Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden.

and each of those was worse than the one that came before them. That is what we get from the duopoly, worse choices every cycle.

We survived rather nicely, alternating between Rs and Ds.

And here is the crux of the problem, your standards are so low that merely surviving is seen as "fine" and is good enough for you.

which according to you "fine" and surviving

and who have you voted for that is pushing for such things?

We can be wrong a hundred times without catastrophic consequences

But right only once before the shit hits thevfsn

It's going to. Especially when we continue to vote for those who have failed us in the past.

Forum List

Back