Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?

Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor?

Agreed. Elections do have consequences. In turn, the Left should expect the same level of respect and decorum that they have shown US over the last four years.

Most on this board are not true liberals or true conservatives, they are lefties and righties and they can decide for themselves on how to treat each other, so far with Democrats and Republicans, it’s like my momma said, “stupid is as stupid does”. With both parties, there is a lot of that.
How are you defining "true liberals or true conservatives?"

I always suggest taking the high road. The white house and both chambers of Congress are the high roads, so we don't really have a choice. We're basically stuck into a total power situation. Thank you Donald.

USMB Conservatives,

Do you see the DIFFERENCE b/w Liberals and Conservatives?

Most aren't as vindictive as conservatives are.

They only do so in RESPONSE to conservative treatment.

I hope you're learning.

r years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."
Repeating the arrogant in-your-face attitude we got from Obama for 8 years.

Don't worry. We're not expecting any type of unity.

USMB Conservatives,

I hope you're learning.
No. Pretty much the same stuff going back-and-forth.

More of the same.

I'm sure the lefties will be continuously repeating Obama's "I won."

Which was in response to Bush doing something similar.

In response to Clinton

In response to Bush daddy and Reagan

All the way back to Nixon, at a minimum.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

USMB Conservatives,

I hope you're learning.

I see no difference between the left and the right, Democrat or Republican, they're cut from the same dishonest, vindictive and violent mold. Time to rid of the two parties that are owned and beholding to big corporate money.

I see no difference between the left and the right, Democrat or Republican, they're cut from the same dishonest, vindictive and violent mold. Time to rid of the two parties that are owned and beholding to big corporate money.
So you vote for both equally, or none at all...which one?

Its pretty clear we are two separate peoples at opposite ends of a spectrum, it's time we break the USA into two countries and each can live within their boarders.
No, it's time for treasonous tRumplings to leave.

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

NO....please do not try to be friends with good, legitimate, real Americans....PLEASE!

So you vote for both equally, or none at all...which one?

I vote usually for a third party on state and federal positions. In local elections, I am all over the board depending on their spending policies.

The left did it for eight years when Obama was President, so ya know you should ask when should we act like adults...

Trump is gone and let be clear Trump left the GOP in a bloody mess, so salt is not needed when you have already wounded the right enough...

The left did it for eight years when Obama was President, so ya know you should ask when should we act like adults...

Trump is gone and let be clear Trump left the GOP in a bloody mess, so salt is not needed when you have already wounded the right enough...
I'd like to see you lead out by addressing folk on your side for their incendiary rhetoric.

Willing and ready to do that?

Its pretty clear we are two separate peoples at opposite ends of a spectrum, it's time we break the USA into two countries and each can live within their boarders.
No, it's time for treasonous tRumplings to leave.

Grow a pair and bring it libtraitor.
Bring what? We aren't breaking up my country to make you tRumplings happy.

You don't like it?

Get the fuck.out.

You need us, we don't need you. :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back