Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Gays aren't sterile, fool. We produce children all the time. I'm a lesbian who has had five children.

God has nothing to do with civil marriage.
Why call it marriage ? It is nothing of the sort, but it had to be that the word was adopted in order to destroy the sanctity of the word, and also to destroy what it was suppose to mean.

Who are you that you get to decide who has a marriage and who does not? O.

I'm a Bible-reading church going born again Christian right winger who follow the Commandments of God:

Matthew 28:

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

Ah...you're confused about the difference between civil and religious marriage. Why didn't you just say so?

We shall follow only Laws created by God and written in the Holy Bible.And God stipulated clearly what a true marriage is.

So no same sex marriage for you. Check.

Gays aren't sterile, fool. We produce children all the time. I'm a lesbian who has had five children.

Why call it marriage ? It is nothing of the sort, but it had to be that the word was adopted in order to destroy the sanctity of the word, and also to destroy what it was suppose to mean.

I'm a Bible-reading church going born again Christian right winger who follow the Commandments of God:

Matthew 28:

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

Ah...you're confused about the difference between civil and religious marriage. Why didn't you just say so?

We shall follow only Laws created by God and written in the Holy Bible.And God stipulated clearly what a true marriage is.

Really?

So you don't follow laws passed by Congress? Your state legislature? City Council?

Why call it marriage ? .

Lefts give any stupid thing always nice names e.g. 'Obamacare', 'We can' etc.

The term Obamacare was a perjorative term coined by Conservatives.

God some Christian Conservatives are ignorant.
"Should Churches be forced to accommodate for homosexual weddings?" No never..

And no one is saying that Churches should.

Just hyperbolic homophobes trying to scare feeble minded Christians.

LOL,

all leftist presstitude mainstream 'medias' non-stop 24/7 repeated till now this term.

Look- you can speak in tongues too!

Matthew 28:

Okay...this guy is from the Landover Baptist Church.

Landover Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matthew 28:

So then you go ahead & do so. But everyone is not a Christian. And this is a secular nation.

BTW, how is someone who's been married multiple times & the latest being married only 1 day more 'true' than a same sex couple who's been together exclusively for decades & legally married for a year?

No. Tax-exempt status is an IRS rule, NOT a benefit.

Just a technical correction...

Actually it's a law, specifically United States Code Title 26 Section 501, that establishes the tax exempt status of certain types of organizations and religious organizations are included in that law.

26 U.S. Code § 501 - Exemption from tax on corporations, certain trusts, etc. | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

>>>>

And who enforces that?

Forum List

Back