Should Brett Kavanaugh still be coaching underage girls BB team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Just saying.

With the detailed history of his sexual perversions coming out every other day, I think the parents or league whatever that he's involved with -- coaching underage girls -- should consider banning him.

Sex offenders always escalate. It's just too big a risk having him around girls that age.

Just saying.

With the detailed history of his sexual perversions coming out every other day, I think the parents or league whatever that he's involved with -- coaching underage girls -- should consider banning him.

Sex offenders always escalate. It's just too big a risk having him around girls that age.
Could you post a link to the detailed history of his sexual perversion?

Hazl-the-nut, I would much rather have Kavanaugh coaching kids than a fruitcake like you. .... :cuckoo:

Just saying.

Does that mean we get to ban all queers from coaching kids?

Just saying.

Naw, pedophilia is it's own kinda thing. People don't escalete to it.

Just saying.

Has he been convicted of anything? Has there even been any EVIDENCE against him?

Just saying: Piss off.

Any parent that leaves their daughter on Kavanaugh’s team now is complicit in their rape should Kav’s urges come calling.​

Just saying.

Any of them come forward to point a finger against the Judge. Now that might work for the Democrats/Progressives.

TDS now seems to cause other diseases such as BVDS (Brett Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome). :(

Just saying.

You were obviously never a mother of a teenaged boy. Anyone who was would not want one drunken teenaged mistake to ruin their son's reputation forever.

Just saying.

You were obviously never a mother of a teenaged boy. Anyone who was would not want one drunken teenaged mistake to ruin their son's reputation forever.

Or one unfounded accusation to ruin her son's reputation. Please don't talk like we assume any of this is true, when we have no evidence that it is.

Just saying.

We should ask mothers of rapists what they think of their sons

Any parent that leaves their daughter on Kavanaugh’s team now is complicit in their rape should Kav’s urges come calling.​

We can see here that the left is willing to stop at nothing to smear this man. When all else fails, accuse them of being pedos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back