Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Interesting concept.
Its probably the dumbest concept in the history of dumb concepts.

Evidently you have proof that you had ancestors that were slaves that didn't get paid for their work.
I do.

Not sure what that has to do with the descendants of Yankee soldiers getting paid reparations when they already got paid for being in the military.

It doesn't, but if you expect reparations you need to have proof.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Interesting concept.

Evidently you have proof that you had ancestors that were slaves that didn't get paid for their work.
I do.

Not sure what that has to do with the descendants of Yankee soldiers getting paid reparations when they already got paid for being in the military.

I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.

Interesting concept.

What is interesting about it?

The idea of paying descendants of slaves is stupid enough, but the union soldiers were not taken from their homelands by force and then sold to other human beings.

I can see future lawyer ads on TV telling blacks they can get them reparations (for a 40% cut, of course.)
Well, we already know where the American Bar Association stands on this issue.
They would probably have to prove lineage to a slave relative..
How about paying off the white guys denied privileged jobs from Quota inceptions of the 1970's and 1980's. Basically the second half of the baby boomers. No one talks about that.

Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?
Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.

I can see future lawyer ads on TV telling blacks they can get them reparations (for a 40% cut, of course.)
Well, we already know where the American Bar Association stands on this issue.
They would probably have to prove lineage to a slave relative..
How about paying off the white guys denied privileged jobs from Quota inceptions of the 1970's and 1980's. Basically the second half of the baby boomers. No one talks about that.
That money should go instead to all the Black people that were discriminated against during Jim Crow era which spanned multiple decades.

Interesting concept.

I do.

I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.

Yep, this could get a bit complicated.
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man - WND - WND

Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.
You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.

Tell me why you are not DEMANDING restitution from the Africans that enslaved your ancestor and sold him to a white man again?

The Yankee soldiers would have to sue the Confederate States of America to get money for the tort of death from warfare.

Aghreed, Slaves didn't kill Yankees, that would be confederate states, so in keeping with your principle when are the Confederate states going to pay their descendants?

As a responsible parent, businessman and god-damn great civilian I believe that it is just and right to pay yer bills for services rendered..
Me too. So until someone shows up and works on my property I’m not paying. I’m also going to need some labor for the welfare I have already provided.

I do.

Yep, this could get a bit complicated.
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man - WND - WND

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

So you have no idea, got it.
I dont have to have an idea. I know the government paid the Japanese.
Were the Japanese professionals with skills or cotton pickers?

You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.
Interesting concept since I’m the one that pays for the government.

Tell me why you are not DEMANDING restitution from the Africans that enslaved your ancestor and sold him to a white man again?
Why would I do that when I'm not even in Africa and when I'm not even demanding the US pay reparations for allowing the enslavement of my ancestors?

Interesting concept.

I do.

I don't owe you a penny, My Government doesn't either, you were never a slave, no one in the Government ever held you as a slave nor protected anyone else that has slaves.

Interesting concept since I’m the one that pays for the government.
You get money back on your tax returns so youre not paying anything. It takes everyone to pay for the debt whites caused.

As a responsible parent, businessman and god-damn great civilian I believe that it is just and right to pay yer bills for services rendered..
Me too. So until someone shows up and works on my property I’m not paying. I’m also going to need some labor for the welfare I have already provided.
Better have the receipts for reimbursements...

The Yankee soldiers would have to sue the Confederate States of America to get money for the tort of death from warfare.

Aghreed, Slaves didn't kill Yankees, that would be confederate states, so in keeping with your principle when are the Confederate states going to pay their descendants?
Just as soon as all these confederate waving citizens cough it up. Watch all the flags of old Dixie disappear..

New Topics

Forum List

Back