Should a Republican DA indict Obama for taking $30 million in illegal donations from CCP?

Then what? We're gonna show liberal pukes how real mob violence is conducted.
Well....good luck with that. I'd point out that historically, the Mob has always been Left-leaning. The Right historically does coups. Maybe a regional break-away attempt?
Very low chance of any of that. Less chance of it succeeding.
I think you're just going to bark, bay at the moon..run inside, circle twice..and lick yer nutz in front the fire~

Well....good luck with that. I'd point out that historically, the Mob has always been Left-leaning. The Right historically does coups. Maybe a regional break-away attempt?
Very low chance of any of that. Less chance of it succeeding.
I think you're just going to bark, bay at the moon..run inside, circle twice..and lick yer nutz in front the fire~

Go ahead and keep thinking like a puking liberal. After all my years I'm finally seeing the worm begin to turn. God help the puking liberals!

Go ahead and keep thinking like a puking liberal. After all my years I'm finally seeing the worm begin to turn. God help the puking liberals!
You do know that most of who you call liberals are also unamused at the Right wing antics.
In case you have not noticed, the MSM has been constantly demonizing your ilk for long time now.
You act as though you are the ones with the hammer...but you're not.

You do know that most of who you call liberals are also unamused at the Right wing antics.
In case you have not noticed, the MSM has been constantly demonizing your ilk for long time now.
You act as though you are the ones with the hammer...but you're not.
Be patient, Sam. As I said earlier, the worm is turning and it has a stinger.

I corrected that. I was first thinking of indictments against Clinton and then went with Obama instead. Forgot to change it Initially.

But we could certainly have a DA nail them both.
I didn't see any evidence in your link. Can you provide me with a quote that proves your claim?

I read the entire thing and I saw no evidence in it --could you provide me with a quote that is that particular evidence? Thank you.
Now you want 'evidence'..what is this 'evidence' of which you speak....He said, ya know, and he's an actor, so...he said....and I believe his....evidence....because....Leo ya know....he's real!
Too funny~

As long as we are targeting former presidents or potential nominees, what about some local DA out of upstate New York arresting Obama for $30 million in illegal donations?

YES.

100% YES.

As long as we are targeting former presidents or potential nominees, what about some local DA out of upstate New York arresting Obama for $30 million in illegal donations?

Thanks to the GOP and Citizens United it is not illegal.

I corrected that. I was first thinking of indictments against Clinton and then went with Obama instead. Forgot to change it Initially.

But we could certainly have a DA nail them both.

And then they could get to work making pigs fly.

Why don't you folks put some work in and come up with an agenda, or work on inflation.

The only things you're doing is making false allegations against Democrats, and attacking drag queens.

So you fell for the story too, without questioning it. Or even fully reading it.

No money ever moved anywhere.

You're being conned by voices you trust.

From another source:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Movie star Leonardo DiCaprio testified in federal court Monday morning as part of a trial involving international money laundering, bribery and a prominent rap artist.

Prakazrel “Pras” Michel — a founding member of the iconic 1990s hip-hop group, The Fugees — is accused of funneling money from a fugitive Malaysian financer through straw donors to Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign. Five years later, prosecutors say he tried to squelch an investigation into that same financer under former President Donald Trump’s administration.

According to the charges, Michel essentially became a conduit for Low’s pilfered millions and his attempts to influence the U.S. government. Prosecutors allege that from June to November 2012, Low directed more than $21.6 million to be moved from foreign entities to Michel’s accounts in order to funnel money into the 2012 presidential election. They say Michel then paid about 20 straw donors and conduits so they could make the donations in their names and conceal where the money actually came from, according to the indictment.

After DiCaprio, multiple witnesses testified that they had been approached by Michel to make shadow contributions to the Obama campaign. Richard Kromica, an investment banker, said Michel told him he had maxed out his legal contribution limit and asked Kromica and his husband Joseph to make a donation on his behalf. Kromica said Michel sent the couple $80,000 to donate.

In other cases, acquaintances of Michel were offered invitations to high-roller fundraising dinners and told that their attendance would be “sponsored” by Michel and his associates. Jack Brewer, a former NFL player, said Michel wired him $32,000 to cover his entry into one such Obama fundraiser. But he immediately felt nervous about the arrangement and sent it back.

“It just felt funny to me,” Brewer testified. “You’re just sending me money and it’s not a loan and I’m supposed to donate it to a campaign? That sounds shady to me.”

No one said or testified, ANY $$$ was donated to anyone,
Just that attempts were made.

The drama queens of the Trump cult..............strikes again.............as usual, strikes out..........AGAIN.

Forum List

Back