Trump faces a sentence THREE times longer than convicted murderer Kermit Gosnell!!

How many years did Gosnell face?
He got life. He is something like 75.

I realize there isn't much difference between the sentences the 2 of them got or are facing.

But it's just INSANE that they are even comparable at all, in any way.

Did Trump murder anyone?

Leftists are absolutely INSANE, literally.

:uhoh3:

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

It is the same charge 34 times. Beat one and they all fall. A second year law student could win this case for Trump.

It is the same charge 34 times. Beat one and they all fall. A second year law student could win this case for Trump.
hope he has a good attorney because he is surrounded by demon possessed freaks, aka dims.

He got life. He is something like 75.

I realize there isn't much difference between the sentences the 2 of them got or are facing.

But it's just INSANE that they are even comparable at all, in any way.

Did Trump murder anyone?

Leftists are absolutely INSANE, literally.

:uhoh3:

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

There is often time a huge difference in what all the possible charges could conceivably lead to and what one actually gets sentenced.

So he is never going to get out. Do you or anyone else think that is what will happen to Trump even if found guilty?

Even if he is found guilty Trump will not serve a day in jail.

There is often time a huge difference in what all the possible charges could conceivably lead to and what one actually gets sentenced.
nice way to defend life-destroying, nation-destroying pigs

(my apologies to the pigs)

Right, this is just another "hair on fire" thread.
the fact that you say this shows that you don't give a rip about much of anything, couldn't care less your country no longer exists....

Even democrat legal scholars agree the whole thing is ridiculous.
please elaborate.

all i see are dims who are un-American and don't give a rip about justice, innocence until proven otherwise.... etc

etc

etc

You can't make it up

Trump is said to be facing 136 years in prison!

That is 3 times the sentence this murderer received.

My God, if that doesn't tell you America is toast....
The other psychopath Manson only stayed for 40.

Forum List

Back