Biden regime threatens to pull funding from schools who don't let men play women's sports.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess science isn't needed in this regime.

I particularly like this comment:

"The proposed rule would establish that policies violate Title IX when they categorically ban transgender students from participating on sports teams consistent with their gender identity just because of who they are," a notice from the Department of Education states.

So they admit they aren't who they claim to be, but it doesn't matter.

A good time for schools to say FU to any "funding" from Biden.

ITMT, Ladies ought to get together and start kicking the asses of any guys dressed up as women trying to compete on their teams. If these sick freaks want to delude themselves into thinking they are women, they should get together and create their own sports teams and compete against each other, that way it is really fair to all since they obviously don't want to compete against other guys.

Let's see if anyone shows up to watch them compete.

A good time for schools to say FU to any "funding" from Biden.

ITMT, Ladies ought to get together and start kicking the asses of any guys dressed up as women trying to compete on their teams. If these sick freaks want to delude themselves into thinking they are women, they should get together and create their own sports teams and compete against each other, that way it is really fair to all since they obviously don't want to compete against other guys.

Let's see if anyone shows up to watch them compete.
Yep.

And they should start by kicking those "women" in the balls.

I would call the bluff .... and when the school funding is removed, and children education continues to swirl around the drain. ... release the Kraken! [Cue social media video] Joe Biden cares more about men playing in women's sports, stealing scholarships, awards, recognition, sponsorships and future opportunities from females then he does about educating children.

Call the bluff ... please!

89e238438cb7e05a740cd6fb34c97f77668839b3630bb2705a7c688a76d4d475_1.webp

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Sen. Kennedy tonight: "The thing that scares me is that Biden has another 18 months to come up with new and innovative ways to suck".

:auiqs.jpg:

I particularly like this comment:

"The proposed rule would establish that policies violate Title IX when they categorically ban transgender students from participating on sports teams consistent with their gender identity just because of who they are," a notice from the Department of Education states.

So they admit they aren't who they claim to be, but it doesn't matter.

How is it that men can claim womanhood but White people can't paint their faces black and claim being Black? If one is wrong, then both are wrong. Transgenderism of this kind is misogyny and the other is racism. Bigot Biden

Forum List

Back