Should a bi-sexual man be allowed to marry a man and a woman?

Consenting adults?
Hurts no one?
Have at it.

One of the RWs nutters made the terrible accusation that I believe "if it feels good, do it". With the already and oft-stated caveats, yes, indeed, that is exactly what I believe.

Oh, and in case anyone has forgotten:

MYOB

Is it right that our marriage laws discriminate against bi-sexuals?

Comments.

I offered the same question months ago in a thread and got the nuttiest answers.

It appears to me that you must make this legal to satisfy the needs of a minority, same as same sex.

It's actually just another form of polygamy, so.........

What's to worry about?

Comments.

Oh sure. It's in the Constitution. It's the 21st-and-a-half Amendment called the "marriage equality" Amendment. Men can now marry their gerbils; women can marry grasshoppers (adult grasshoppers that is); Great Grandpas can marry their Great Grandsons; it's basically a marriage free-for-all.

Comments.

Oh sure. It's in the Constitution. It's the 21st-and-a-half Amendment called the "marriage equality" Amendment. Men can now marry their gerbils; women can marry grasshoppers (adult grasshoppers that is); Great Grandpas can marry their Great Grandsons; it's basically a marriage free-for-all.
Whoopeee, now if they could get rid of child support and alimony we'd be all set....

I'm looking forward to a new Guinness Book of "marriage" Record. I want to see a marriage between 1000 or more "consenting" gay men. Their group "honeymoon" can be spent doing a world record, group parachute jump. I'll even offer to prepare their parachutes for them. :2up:

"Should a bi-sexual man be allowed to marry a man and a woman?"

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

“Is it right that our marriage laws discriminate against bi-sexuals?”

This fails as a begging the question fallacy.

Marriage laws do not 'discriminate' against bi-sexual persons. Bigamy laws prohibiting three or more persons from marrying are perfectly Constitutional because they're applied to everyone equally, no class of persons is disadvantaged, which is not the case with measures prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying.

Because there are no laws written to accommodate three or more persons to marry, no 'discrimination' exists.

Comments.
No.

But they and any other combination of consenting adults should be able to enter into any kind of civil contract they want, and live and fuck and suck as they please.

Marriage is a religious matter, not a governmental matter.

After their contracts are signed and registered with the government, they can get married by any church that will have them.

"Should a bi-sexual man be allowed to marry a man and a woman?"

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

“Is it right that our marriage laws discriminate against bi-sexuals?”

This fails as a begging the question fallacy.

Marriage laws do not 'discriminate' against bi-sexual persons. Bigamy laws prohibiting three or more persons from marrying are perfectly Constitutional because they're applied to everyone equally, no class of persons is disadvantaged, which is not the case with measures prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying.

Because there are no laws written to accommodate three or more persons to marry, no 'discrimination' exists.

Huh?, that's like saying homosexuals were always allowed to marry

Which, by the way, they were

Forum List

Back