Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall

Icecube or whatever the hell your name is are you going to continue this or fuck off? You are humiliating yourself. I mean dude you just got rotor rooted by Dr Phil. How much more do you want to be embarrassed?
Hitting your children teaches them that violence is the way to deal with problems.

Exactly. Sets a bad example. By the way the chances of a child who was abused by their parents to abuse their own children is sky high. "Almost" guaranteed. I'm not saying spanking is abuse, but it's a risk for this reason.
Hitting anyone is an act of violence.
What if you spank your wife and she enjoys it?

She's an adult and if she wants to be spanked better do it right. Nothing wrong with that. Now how in gods green earth does this relate to teaching kids anything?

Icecube or whatever the hell your name is are you going to continue this or fuck off? You are humiliating yourself. I mean dude you just got rotor rooted by Dr Phil. How much more do you want to be embarrassed?
Hitting your children teaches them that violence is the way to deal with problems.

Exactly. Sets a bad example. By the way the chances of a child who was abused by their parents to abuse their own children is sky high. "Almost" guaranteed. I'm not saying spanking is abuse, but it's a risk for this reason.
Hitting anyone is an act of violence.
What if you spank your wife and she enjoys it?
I do and she loves it. Guess she likes violence. And the orgasm.

Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall
Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS - Castleton Square Mall closed early Saturday after a fight broke out inside, reportedly involving hundreds of people.

Some witnesses reported hearing someone had a gun, but no one has been able to tell police they actually saw one, according to Ofc. Chris Wilburn. Shots were later fired in front of the AMC movie theater, but no one was hit.

Large crowds began gathering outside the mall after the fight and shooting. Police quickly started dispersing those gathered.

Police initially told WTHR.com that the mall had closed down for the night as a precaution after the brawl, and Eyewitness News crews on the scene heard officers telling the crowds over a bullhorn that the mall and theater were closed. A representative with Simon - the owner of the mall - later called WTHR and said that while police dispersed the crowds, the mall itself had not shut down.

Saturday's fight came just months after another brawl broke out at Castleton in October.

Eyewitness News has a crew on the scene. Stay with WTHR.com and watch Eyewitness News Nightbeat after the NFL Wild Card game.

What a violent fucked up country, we're becoming.
Actually not.

In fact, violent crime has decreased considerably:

Violent U.S. crime drops again reaches 1970s level FBI Reuters

What you're experiencing is subjective perception, you hear more about violent crime because it's reported more often, and there are increasing avenues of communication.

But America is in no way 'more violent.'

And of course you and other partisan rightists seek to propagate this lie, a facet of the conservative gloom and doom misery offensive.
With more than a smidge of racism thrown in.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This is hardly an isolated incident.

VIDEO 200-300 in fight at Valley View theater - newsnet5.com Cleveland

There was a time when people went to the movies to have a good time and see a movie. Back in the day when we had high crime and it was safer. Now that crime has gone down mall fights an shootings are a daily occurrence.

If the above makes sense to you, you are a liberal.

Date night used to be dinner and a movie. Without martial arts training and a concealed weapon permit, date night is take out chinese and pay per view.
It wasn't difficult to guess the race of the rioters in the movie theatre complex before seeing the photos.
Uhm, it was a mixed crowd.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

It is the way to deal with some problems....you need to teach them all options and when they are called for....
So true.

It is the way to deal with some problems....you need to teach them all options and when they are called for....
So true.

If experiencing all options were required for learning.....childhood would be very unpleasant indeed. As would puberty and adulthood.

Sometimes, those among us who pride themselves on their ability to think at a high level....obviously fail to do so.

Why would you teach children to solve problems with violence?

hmmm...because some problems can only be solved with violence...don't you agree?

So true.

If experiencing all options were required for learning.....childhood would be very unpleasant indeed. As would puberty and adulthood.

Sometimes, those among us who pride themselves on their ability to think at a high level....obviously fail to do so.
Childhood is about learning how to be an adult. Life is not pleasant. Your job as an adult is to teach your kids that fact and to give them the tools to deal with it. Some of those tools involve thinking at a high level. Others are how to end a thug who is not thinking at a higher level.

So true.

Childhood is about learning how to be an adult. Life is not pleasant. Your job as an adult is to teach your kids that fact and to give them the tools to deal with it. Some of those tools involve thinking at a high level. Others are how to end a thug who is not thinking at a higher level.

You sure do seem to enjoy shoveling bullshit. Is there ever a time when a dude like you steps back and realizes that they were a bit off in their earlier statements.

My earlier statement was two words. And it is not bullshit that people be taught there are bad people in the world.

Forum List

Back