Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall

Did I insult anyone's family? Disagreeing with parenting skills is fair game. You are not even a good enough person to apologize for insulting my children.
You insulted every family that spanks so fuck you and your smarmy self righteous bullshit. I know liberals that spank their kids so not even all liberals agree with your superior personality.
Is that how you treat a person who is civil? You try to blow right over them and insult them. You can't even have a simple logical discussion can you? Or you are insecure as a 4 year old girl.

Nukes, don't bother with this guy. He's a hate full low life minority asshole. Your too good to be dealing with him. he must have had shit spanked out of him as a child, which would explain this type of radical illogical hate talk coming out of his ass.
Learn to spell. He insulted anyone that disagrees with him. That isn't civil in my neck of the woods.
But insulting peoples children is?
You keep bringing up your kids, you cvnt. You mentioned them, as if we're supposed to believe you were even allowed to reproduce with someone and when claim any affront to your parenting skills is an insult to your children. Grow a pair of balls, you pussy.

Dr. Phil.com - Advice - To Spank or Not to Spank [/url]
The above in bold were your words, I posted a psychiatrist's letter that proves you to be wrong and you come back with an opinion from Dr. Phil? WTF? Is he supposed to be the only psychiatrist in the world?

What I find completely screwed up is how radical and uncivil you can be and I'll quote you in this thread to prove it and you know I can, but in the other thread about homelessness you can be civil and actually make a good point. How about you keep a level head?

On the topic at hand,

There are many bad psychiatrists out their just like stupid economists and they are biased. I've had family that have been victims of them. With my experience on this you'd be wise to listen to me. there's a reason why Dr Phil has the 4 pm time slot and is so popular. He's right most of the time and a damn good psychiatrist.

By your post above you know you can't argue at all with his reasoning. So you play the my link is better than your shit. I will quote what you bolded and quoted that the psychiatrist said and post dr phil in the same post and we will let the board decide.

Last edited:
Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS - Castleton Square Mall closed early Saturday after a fight broke out inside, reportedly involving hundreds of people.

Some witnesses reported hearing someone had a gun, but no one has been able to tell police they actually saw one, according to Ofc. Chris Wilburn. Shots were later fired in front of the AMC movie theater, but no one was hit.

Large crowds began gathering outside the mall after the fight and shooting. Police quickly started dispersing those gathered.

Police initially told WTHR.com that the mall had closed down for the night as a precaution after the brawl, and Eyewitness News crews on the scene heard officers telling the crowds over a bullhorn that the mall and theater were closed. A representative with Simon - the owner of the mall - later called WTHR and said that while police dispersed the crowds, the mall itself had not shut down.

Saturday's fight came just months after another brawl broke out at Castleton in October.

Eyewitness News has a crew on the scene. Stay with WTHR.com and watch Eyewitness News Nightbeat after the NFL Wild Card game.

What a violent fucked up country, we're becoming.
Wait until they release the Martin Luther King movie this month, blacks will be attacking whites all over the country.

"but for the majority, it is actually silly to believe that one can properly discipline and control a normal boy who should be pushing the limits without at least the credible threat of a few pops to his backside. Individuals who claim that they can control boys without any threat of a spanking are either lying or have simply never dealt with the Tom Sawyer, aggressive, macho, or simple "normal boy" types."

yeah really credible there.. Dumbass.

Now Dr Phil,

Parenting

To Spank or Not to Spank?

The idea behind parental discipline is to ultimately create self-discipline within your child. That means the kid has to learn something -- your value system and the difference between right and wrong -- that will guide him or her throughout life.

So what do kids learn from being spanked? The hitting itself doesn't teach them anything. Whether you believe in physical punishment or not, Dr. Phil has some disciplining tips and alternatives to spanking:

2d1351b96a8c864a2322b12ca39d178d.jpg
To Spank or Not to Spank? Read Dr. Phil's blog and weigh in!

• Don't take out your frustrations while spanking. Ask yourself if the spanking is truly warranted because of the child's behavior, or whether it's an excuse for you to have an adult temper tantrum? Are you more prone to spank when you are in a bad mood?
  • There needs to be a sense of calmness and order in the house. If you are spanking your kid for being physical and chaotic, aren't you adding to the physical chaos by being physical and violent with your child? What are you teaching them?
  • Make a commitment to your child's discipline. You have to do what you say you're going to do. Consequences should be highly predictable for your child.
  • Define your child's currency. What does he/she value? You can withdraw a positive (take away a favorite toy) or introduce a negative (giving a time-out) event -- but be consistent.
  • Develop a child-level logic. For example, kids know that you are less likely to discipline them in public, so that's where they'll act out.
  • When you have a confrontation with your kid -- don't ever lose! They will miss out on the opportunity to learn an important lesson if you cave in and let them get away with a behavior that is unacceptable.
  • Two things you should NEVER say to your child if you want him/her to behave are: "I'll give you something to cry about," and "Wait until your father gets home." Children can see through idle threats and will eventually ignore them. They will also take advantage of the fact that one parent doesn't want to deal with doling out the discipline and tries to hand it over to the other parent.
  • Negotiate a disciplinary plan with your spouse in calm waters. Calm parents make calm children.

Did I insult anyone's family? Disagreeing with parenting skills is fair game. You are not even a good enough person to apologize for insulting my children.
You insulted every family that spanks so fuck you and your smarmy self righteous bullshit. I know liberals that spank their kids so not even all liberals agree with your superior personality.
Is that how you treat a person who is civil? You try to blow right over them and insult them. You can't even have a simple logical discussion can you? Or you are insecure as a 4 year old girl.

Nukes, don't bother with this guy. He's a hate full low life minority asshole. Your too good to be dealing with him. he must have had shit spanked out of him as a child, which would explain this type of radical illogical hate talk coming out of his ass.
Learn to spell. He insulted anyone that disagrees with him. That isn't civil in my neck of the woods.

Any 'family that spanks' does so out of ignorance. You simply don't know any better. You could still be a loving parent who wants the best for your kids. You just don't know that spanking isn't the most effective parenting technique. No need to get all offended. Just try to learn something.
Apparently you're the easily offended one since I posted a letter by a board certified psychiatrist that disagrees with you. Your authority being 'a guy that post shit on an opinion board'. LOL

"but for the majority, it is actually silly to believe that one can properly discipline and control a normal boy who should be pushing the limits without at least the credible threat of a few pops to his backside. Individuals who claim that they can control boys without any threat of a spanking are either lying or have simply never dealt with the Tom Sawyer, aggressive, macho, or simple "normal boy" types."

Normal people know what he's saying and can identify with it. You lied.

Any 'family that spanks' does so out of ignorance. You simply don't know any better. You could still be a loving parent who wants the best for your kids. You just don't know that spanking isn't the most effective parenting technique. No need to get all offended. Just try to learn something.
Apparently you're the easily offended one since I posted a letter by a board certified psychiatrist that disagrees with you. Your authority being 'a guy that post shit on an opinion board'. LOL

I don't care what one anonymous "board certified psychiatrist" has to say about this in an "e-mail that someone received". That might be the weakest attempt to provide evidence that I've ever seen. Why would this psychiatrist wish to remain anonymous? What are his or her credentials? What has he or she published?

You have demonstrated a severe lack of critical thinking skills here. I am almost embarrassed for you.

No good psychiatrist would ever use the word normal. They are taught not to. Your guys a hack. Also we will let the board decide. You're fucked dude. By the way, you are an idiot so on ignore you go.

I don't care what one anonymous "board certified psychiatrist" has to say about this in an "e-mail that someone received". That might be the weakest attempt to provide evidence that I've ever seen. Why would this psychiatrist wish to remain anonymous? What are his or her credentials? What has he or she published?

You have demonstrated a severe lack of critical thinking skills here. I am almost embarrassed for you.

exactly.

Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS - Castleton Square Mall closed early Saturday after a fight broke out inside, reportedly involving hundreds of people.

Some witnesses reported hearing someone had a gun, but no one has been able to tell police they actually saw one, according to Ofc. Chris Wilburn. Shots were later fired in front of the AMC movie theater, but no one was hit.

Large crowds began gathering outside the mall after the fight and shooting. Police quickly started dispersing those gathered.

Police initially told WTHR.com that the mall had closed down for the night as a precaution after the brawl, and Eyewitness News crews on the scene heard officers telling the crowds over a bullhorn that the mall and theater were closed. A representative with Simon - the owner of the mall - later called WTHR and said that while police dispersed the crowds, the mall itself had not shut down.

Saturday's fight came just months after another brawl broke out at Castleton in October.

Eyewitness News has a crew on the scene. Stay with WTHR.com and watch Eyewitness News Nightbeat after the NFL Wild Card game.

What a violent fucked up country, we're becoming.
Actually not.

In fact, violent crime has decreased considerably:

Violent U.S. crime drops again reaches 1970s level FBI Reuters

What you're experiencing is subjective perception, you hear more about violent crime because it's reported more often, and there are increasing avenues of communication.

But America is in no way 'more violent.'

And of course you and other partisan rightists seek to propagate this lie, a facet of the conservative gloom and doom misery offensive.

Actually, no....if you read our posts in defense of the 2nd amendment we continually point out that more Americans have guns and carry them.....and that the crime rate is going down, not up......it is the anti gunners who keep pushing more gun violence when the facts show that isn't true....

I live not too far from there, 20 years ago that would be unheard of. Of course, 20 years ago it wasn't so "diverse", either.
Canada and Great Britain are diverse but those 2 places don`t share our guns for all mentality. Perhaps it`s not skin color or ethnicity. Ya think? Ever?

Really.....in what way are they diverse? You mean French speakers vs. English speakers...

Icecube or whatever the hell your name is are you going to continue this or fuck off? You are humiliating yourself. I mean dude you just got rotor rooted by Dr Phil. How much more do you want to be embarrassed?
Hitting your children teaches them that violence is the way to deal with problems.

It is the way to deal with some problems....you need to teach them all options and when they are called for....

Look at the left....hitler, stalin, mao, labor union thuggery....the recent looting and arson in Ferguson...and the left wing groups that collected there.....they embrace "revolution"....and that implies violence.....

Last edited:
Icecube or whatever the hell your name is are you going to continue this or fuck off? You are humiliating yourself. I mean dude you just got rotor rooted by Dr Phil. How much more do you want to be embarrassed?
Hitting your children teaches them that violence is the way to deal with problems.

Exactly. Sets a bad example. By the way the chances of a child who was abused by their parents to abuse their own children is sky high. "Almost" guaranteed. I'm not saying spanking is abuse, but it's a risk for this reason.
Hitting anyone is an act of violence.
What if you spank your wife and she enjoys it?

I don't care what you're opinion is either, that was one guy in a 2 second search. His email address is there, go rip him a new one tiger!

What is it with you pussified libtards that think your way is the only legitimate way and all credible people agree with you. Nothing arrogant about that!

The embarrassment is all yours, shit stain. People have spanked children with good results since the dawn of man and they don't need your approval.

No good psychiatrist would ever use the word normal. They are taught not to. Your guys a hack. Also we will let the board decide. You're fucked dude. By the way, you are an idiot so on ignore you go.
He put normal boy in quotes so most people would know what he was talking about. The point though, wasn't if some stupid asshole on the internet agrees or not. It was that the stupid asshole was wrong when he put all psychiatrists in the same camp.

Forum List

Back