Shots fired at black supremacist march, 2 injured

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Supposedly 1 member shot 2 others, must have been arguing over who was more racist. LMAO

Supposedly 1 member shot 2 others, must have been arguing over who was more racist. LMAO

Dang! Them Black Supremacists can't even MARCH right! White man gotta teach them everything.

Two members of a black militia group were reportedly accidentally shot by one of their own members mid afternoon in Louisville Kentucky.

Dang! Them Black Supremacists can't even MARCH right! White man gotta teach them everything.

Two members of a black militia group were reportedly accidentally shot by one of their own members mid afternoon in Louisville Kentucky.

good----build a wall around them

.....locked and loaded with safety/etc off???they definitely do not need to be owning firearms

Haha idiots
But they are military trained and want to take over Texas LOL
Yeah, they're just a bunch of retards LARPing. They wish they were a badass organized military unit like they see in the movies, but in reality they are a mob of idiot clowns.

Shit last night at like 1 am, gunshots. bam bam bam You call the cops...they are like. "Because of the
of the antipolice backlash liberal politicians are pushing you are basically fucked. Because of THAT,I voting for Trump, you assholes.

In NYC-----based on OUR GOVERNMENT POLICY---those people will not be criminally prosecuted IMHO---
or maybe------charged, dismissed and patted on the head

Wow! Guns at a peaceful protest march....who knew

The tiny tinny minority dictates to the majority ? Wait a minute, if black lives matter so much, WHY aren't BLM concerned with the ginormous black on black death rate instead? Explain that to me.

The tiny tinny minority dictates to the majority ? Wait a minute, if black lives matter so much, WHY aren't BLM concerned with the ginormous black on black death rate instead? Explain that to me.

they kinda trivialize it with sophist arguments -----like---
it's the POVERTY imposed. It's the rate of incarceration imposed, It's the family breakup that
developed during slavery.

I guess you all stopped posting when it was learned one of the fucking dumb militia accidentally shot two of his own. Your boys aren't very good around guns they better just go back to playing with each other's little cocks.

According to a Louisville news source, the idiot actually shot 3 of his fellow militia members...

Plus, the idiots threatened to come back and burn Louisville down in a month if their demands aren't met...

Black muslim extremists have been known to engage in bloody battles over theology. Was it 1973 when Kareem Abdul Jabbar's home in Washington DC was the scene of a battle between Hanafi Muslims and NOI Muslims?

Forum List

Back