Short List for Dept of Education

Is this guy ON the short list? I haven't seen his named mentioned anywhere and SUPPOSEDLY at least 3 of those mentioned are pro common core.
Trump Considering Hillsdale’s Larry Arnn For Secretary Of Education
Great news! I really hope he picks him...its more than likely farther down on the list of importance right now but I hope it gets done soon. I know he is moving faster than most past presidents but the media chatter about people who have no business in Trumps administration is driving me crazy.

Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, a Trump favorite said to have his pick of positions in the administration, likes the idea of Arnn as education secretary, a congressional source told Hillsdale’s student paper. Arnn said he would cautiously consider the post.

Read more: Trump Considering Hillsdale’s Larry Arnn For Secretary Of Education

That's good! Sessions is someone Trump listens to I think because Sessions has been there since the beginning.

Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, a Trump favorite said to have his pick of positions in the administration, likes the idea of Arnn as education secretary, a congressional source told Hillsdale’s student paper. Arnn said he would cautiously consider the post.

Read more: Trump Considering Hillsdale’s Larry Arnn For Secretary Of Education

That's good! Sessions is someone Trump listens to I think because Sessions has been there since the beginning.
It would make me feel optimistic about a Trump administration if he goes with people like Dr Arnn.

Is this guy ON the short list? I haven't seen his named mentioned anywhere and SUPPOSEDLY at least 3 of those mentioned are pro common core.
Trump Considering Hillsdale’s Larry Arnn For Secretary Of Education
Great news! I really hope he picks him...its more than likely farther down on the list of importance right now but I hope it gets done soon. I know he is moving faster than most past presidents but the media chatter about people who have no business in Trumps administration is driving me crazy.
I'm thinking Trump wants his cabinet announced in the next month.

RW's hate education, and educated people ... anyone who gets an education can never be a Republican.
See this is the swill that our Dept. of Education labels as *education*.

It's just commie slogans. That's what they teach our kids.

But not for much longer. The heart is already going out of it.

RW's hate education, and educated people ... anyone who gets an education can never be a Republican.

And most parents don't take the time to go over their kids school work and what they are learning. EVERY NIGHT after supper we sit down at the table and do homework and go over schoolwork from the week. All 4 kids LOVE books which was something we instilled since before they were born.

And most parents don't take the time to go over their kids school work and what they are learning. EVERY NIGHT after supper we sit down at the table and do homework and go over schoolwork from the week. All 4 kids LOVE books which was something we instilled since before they were born.

Communists, on the other hand, do nothing except teach their kids that everything they're taught by *officials* and *approved educators* is gospel. The result is retards like siete and coyote and care.

Forum List

Back