Shoplifter caught stealing clothes fatally stabs Yonkers store clerk

Have you forgotten that once we were brought here, we were robbed of our language, robbed of our names, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act, we even lost our minds.

Your culture was basically rape or be raped. The American South made you better. Other regions, Carribean, Central and South America, ALL Araian areas basically killed you off when they felt you were unable to do tasks they paid for to Black African slave traders and Jewish transatlantic movers and shakers.

so LBJ is wrong when he says. "You do not take a man who for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him to the starting line of a race, saying, 'you are free to compete with all the others,' and still justly believe you have been completely fair..."
In reference to a grown man, probably not

But most black people alive today are too young and never lived in the select regions of America where jim crow laws existed

Most black people today get a more than equal chance to succeed that they failed to take advantage of

Last edited:
Or what if you would have kept your ass in Europe,
I’m not the one who is complaining about America, you are

when they play the national anthem I proudly stand and salute instead of taking a knee

does it bother you when I say that I have more reason to condemn slavery than you do?

and in fact that you are very lucky that slavery existed?

so LBJ is wrong when he says. "You do not take a man who for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him to the starting line of a race, saying, 'you are free to compete with all the others,' and still justly believe you have been completely fair..."

But most black people alive today are too young and never lived in the select regions of America where jim crow laws existed

Most black people today get a more than equal chance to succeed that they failed to take advantage of
What excuse do white folks have for failing??

Since it is more than likely no one in their family going back generations were ever subjected to any type of Jim Crow anywhere

They have a suspect but they give no ID of him. Hmmm?

So, was this another one of those 'knife fights' the left seems to approve of since April 20, 2021 (the Columbus, OH incident)? You know, where only one person has a knife.

An unhinged shoplifter caught stealing clothes fatally stabbed a Yonkers store clerk, officials said Wednesday.
The crazed crook got into a brawl with a cab driver on New Main St. near Brook St. in the New York City suburb bordering the Bronx about 5:40 p.m. Tuesday. He then stormed into the Premier Fashion store and tried to steal clothing, cops said.
When 47-year-old worker Ruben Martinez-Campos tried to stop the crook from making off with the clothes a fight broke out between them, cops said.
As the dispute escalated, the shoplifter pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed Martinez-Campos in the chest, officials said. Medics rushed Martinez-Campos to a local hospital, where he died.
Cops quickly cordoned off the block but the stabber had already escaped the area and has not been caught.
By Tuesday night, investigators had identified the suspect and were actively searching for him, officials said. Police did not release his name as they continued their manhunt.

Not a problem according to today's democrats. Stabbings are fine and require no police action.

So, was this another one of those 'knife fights' the left seems to approve of since April 20, 2021 (the Columbus, OH incident)? You know, where only one person has a knife.

An unhinged shoplifter caught stealing clothes fatally stabbed a Yonkers store clerk, officials said Wednesday.
The crazed crook got into a brawl with a cab driver on New Main St. near Brook St. in the New York City suburb bordering the Bronx about 5:40 p.m. Tuesday. He then stormed into the Premier Fashion store and tried to steal clothing, cops said.
When 47-year-old worker Ruben Martinez-Campos tried to stop the crook from making off with the clothes a fight broke out between them, cops said.
As the dispute escalated, the shoplifter pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed Martinez-Campos in the chest, officials said. Medics rushed Martinez-Campos to a local hospital, where he died.
Cops quickly cordoned off the block but the stabber had already escaped the area and has not been caught.
By Tuesday night, investigators had identified the suspect and were actively searching for him, officials said. Police did not release his name as they continued their manhunt.

Not a problem according to today's democrats. Stabbings are fine and require no police action.
I saw a law passed about that.....

I think it said in all "Democrat cities" you can stab and and rape anyone you want....as long as you are black and the person you stab and rape is white......

The media won't report it tho....

Crime like this never happened when blacks were forcefully put in their place

why is it you never start a thread on someone white who has committed a crime?
The lib news media does that for us as long as its cops killing a black criminal

do you know how we can be 99% certain the perp is black?

because they dont tell us he’s white

99% of the time thats a dead giveaway

But that store clerk was interfering with Leroy's right to steal or break whatever laws he felt like.
Loot for Justice.
Stealing as a form of reparations is part of the Civil rights fight.

Love for injustice against people of color is the right wing racist way. Denial of racism and discrimination and the fight against equal rights is the mantra of the Republiklan Party.
There is no injustice against people of color

That's the lie your ilk has been telling since this country was founded.

What injustice have you personally suffered?

I am in my 60s don't have the time to list them all.

Have you forgotten that once we were brought here, we were robbed of our language, robbed of our names, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act, we even lost our minds.

Your culture was basically rape or be raped. The American South made you better. Other regions, Carribean, Central and South America, ALL Araian areas basically killed you off when they felt you were unable to do tasks they paid for to Black African slave traders and Jewish transatlantic movers and shakers.

What has your culture been other than racism, violence, mayhem, etc.

Racism didn't end 1965, you are truly ignorant of the plight of black folks in America or just to damn racist to recognize it.

Or what if you would have kept your ass in Europe,
I’m not the one who is complaining about America, you are

when they play the national anthem I proudly stand and salute instead of taking a knee.

Of course you do, because you were never on the receiving end of racism in this country. Think about black men in WWII who were dying to free a people while they themselves were being denied those freedoms.

does it bother you when I say that I have more reason to condemn slavery than you do?

and in fact that you are very lucky that slavery existed?

That's easy for a racist who has never been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination.

the lie your ilk has been telling since this country was founded.
Not so

there was mistreatment of black people earlier in our history

and whites put a stop to it 3 or 4 generations ago

Well history shows that is a lie and you call it mistreatment, if was way beyond mistreatment.
are you being mistreated by the white meanies, SuperBad?

And did you know that chiefs of those put on slave ships used the opportunity to get rid of tribe members they were considered useless to the village except to kill? When you see black men making babies they have no desire to raise as part of a loving family that makes sense. It even makes more sense when blacks like Makkkscene Waters screams at sycophants to her power to get out there and stalk people she hates (citizens who pay her salary/taxpayers) and twists her face to look as mentally mean as she acts.

With that said, what does that have to do with what God fearin, civilized, Christian whites have done to folks of color? How many black men do you know that have made babies and had no desire to raise them, how many black men do you know like that personally? I didn't hear you whining when Mo Brooks told Trump Humpers to "take names and kick ass".
I haven't done anything bad or untoward to any blacks but when I was ill last year I refused to pay $10 an hour for household help. Instead, I had a little chat with the household help business and informed her that white household helpers were demanding $19 an hour and that she should charge the same because I saw the girls not only working hard they finished what they started before the end of the 6 hour work days. I gave $ 20 an hour because they showed caring that they had in doing hard work by finishing what they started. If I ever get that sick again, I know who I am going to call.

How is that for equal pay for equal work in Beautress world. Oh btw I am a widow on social security but even though I make ends meet I still can sacrifice going out to a restaurant to make room for fair wages if I need outside help. Fair is fair under my roof.

Yet Democrats and Liberals are comparatively silent on this. Had a white security guard or white cop shot the knife wielder dead, there would be outcry. You people are beyond full of shit.

Forum List

Back