Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

The Arabs had streetlamps and fountains when Europe lived in mud huts. So sad, for you, who thinks whitey did everything that matters.
The Europeans, unlike the Arabs, didn't stop societal advancement in the early middle ages. So they advanced as societies and technologically after they installed fountains and oil lamps. Whereas the Arabs ceased further development and regressed as time marched on.

LOL, coming from the idiot who believes whatever he reads on random internet sites.

But please, tell us more about how the Malians explored the Mississippi River in the 1300s. I haven't laughed this hard all day.
Why would you believe they wouldn't have? Do you think Columbus, who never landed on American soil, was the first to sail the ocean blue?

Ancient maritime history - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Uh no, by the way the Wiki page mentions nothing of your crank story about the Malians discovering the Mississippi you loon.
The Arabs had streetlamps and fountains when Europe lived in mud huts. So sad, for you, who thinks whitey did everything that matters.
Yea, and they didn't leave the Middle Ages either, interesting how that worked out. But tell us more about how we need Muslim immigration because they supposedly invented street lamps.
Bantering about your fears of Muslims is of no interest to me. You don't respect them and they don't respect you. So be it.
No one fears Muslims, you are just projecting the fact that you are an insecure pussy on everyone else.

The Europeans, unlike the Arabs, didn't stop societal advancement in the early middle ages. So they advanced as societies and technologically after they installed fountains and oil lamps. Whereas the Arabs ceased further development and regressed as time marched on.
Christians still live in the Dark Ages, we just drug them along when we pulled away from their madness. Now they believe Jesus invented capitalism...

After the Charlie Hebdo violence, a group of Muslims held a conference in Texas to distance themselves from radical Muslims and to let people know they wanted nothing to do with terror.

Geller decided to twist this into something she and others could take offense to and created her own event at the exact same location to mock Islam, to spite Muslims, and to provoke any Muslims she could into retaliation.​
That is true...but this is America...we have freedom of speech - no matter how teaperish.

Even when operating within the limits of the Law, there are countless ways to cause bad karma to come crashing down upon one's self and others.

Why would you believe they wouldn't have? Do you think Columbus, who never landed on American soil, was the first to sail the ocean blue?

Ancient maritime history - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Uh no, by the way the Wiki page mentions nothing of your crank story about the Malians discovering the Mississippi you loon.
Yea, and they didn't leave the Middle Ages either, interesting how that worked out. But tell us more about how we need Muslim immigration because they supposedly invented street lamps.
Bantering about your fears of Muslims is of no interest to me. You don't respect them and they don't respect you. So be it.
No one fears Muslims, you are just projecting the fact that you are an insecure pussy on everyone else.
Your childish taunts don't interest me either. In a just world you would slaughter each other, and we'd be rid of both of you and all the better for it.

After the Charlie Hebdo violence, a group of Muslims held a conference in Texas to distance themselves from radical Muslims and to let people know they wanted nothing to do with terror.

Geller decided to twist this into something she and others could take offense to and created her own event at the exact same location to mock Islam, to spite Muslims, and to provoke any Muslims she could into retaliation.​
That is true...but this is America...we have freedom of speech - no matter how teaperish.

Even when operating within the limits of the Law, there are countless ways to bring down bad karma upon one's self and others.

Oh...I agree. That is why I called it 'teaperish'. If I ever use the term 'teaper'...there is no positive connotation.

Christianity still lives in the Dark Ages, we just drug them along when we pulled away from their madness. Now they believe Jesus invented capitalism...
With idiots like you supporting importing these illiterate goat herders because "muh equality", we will get back to the Dark Ages as well.

Christianity still lives in the Dark Ages, we just drug them along when we pulled away from their madness. Now they believe Jesus invented capitalism...
With idiots like you supporting importing these illiterate goat herders because "muh equality", we will get back to the Dark Ages as well.
You never left. No Christian can manage such a thing.

Your childish taunts don't interest me either. In a just world you would slaughter each other, and we'd be rid of both of you and all the better for it.
The good news is incels like you don't have kids anyway, you should off yourself and do the world a favor you dunce.

The good news is incels like you don't have kids anyway, you should off yourself and do the world a favor you dunce.
I'd rather hang around, and watch your children and their children slaughter each other. It's what you both deserve.

That the 2 terrorist bastards are dead is cause for celebration. Hey maybe USMB should have its own Mohammed cartoon contest? I'll submit one. I'll even offer to touch up other peoples with Photoshop. All you need is a pen/pencil, a scanner, and some creativity! :thup:

You never left your mother's basement, you are still there, eating cheetos, drinking mountain dew, and watching richard dawkins videos feeling euphoric.

MB5X6Ai.jpg

I just call it an 'islamic' style attack , think that its 'isis' if my article is correct . They've been threatening and they mighta finally inspired their fellow 'islamists' to strike !! Good to see that the 'islamic' attack is well reported in the news for the next few weeks , months or years !!

You never left your mother's basement, you are still there, eating cheetos, drinking mountain dew, and watching richard dawkins videos feeling euphoric.

MB5X6Ai.jpg
You must have missed the part about your childish taunts, so I'll repeat myself, they are of no interest.

I'd rather hang around, and watch your children and their children slaughter each other. It's what you both deserve.
I'd like to see a reality show where you go to prison.

Forum List

Back