SHOCKING: Maskless woman attacks 80-year-old man in flight for eating without a mask, clip is viral

Best thing CDC could do is come out today and say, look, we were wrong (AGAIN) and the cloth and surgical masks don't do a thing. But if you wear a N95 it protects YOU.

IOW put an end to the trite and stupid "My mask protects you; your masks protects me". Thus ends Karen's career of bossing all the rest of us around. My lack of mask has nothing to do with you. Now move on!

My sister works at a hospital and she said you just don't buy an N-95. They have to be custom fitted to your face and there are still holes that you make when your face muscles move.

A mask to a leftist is like a MAGA hat to a Trump supporter. The only good thing about it is you can easily spot a Democrat in public because of masks. When I see some bozo riding in the car alone with a mask on, the first thing I think is "there's another Democrat"or when I see them walking, jogging or riding a bike with nobody around. They simply love these masks and hope it never ends.
When you see someone wearing a mask you see someone with a brain. Which explains why people like you won't wear one.

When you see someone wearing a mask you see someone with a brain. Which explains why people like you won't wear one.

Yeah, somebody with a brain being all by themselves with nobody around wearing one of those things. Just a question: do you people sleep with those on too? :badgrin:

Except that the science says the masks can only catch things 100 times bigger than a little covid virus.
So once saliva droplets have time to evaporate, then masks are useless for covid.

Why is assault on a plane a political issue? We have become used to the fact that democrats turned covid into a political power play.

Forum List

Back