shithole--literally

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...Africa is a shithole literally/etc..
I'm sorry the truth hurts--forgive me....some of you will be mad because of these FACTS
poor sanitation:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

List of countries by proportion of the population using improved sanitation facilities - Wikipedia

least potable water!!!
1619.jpg

Access to drinking water around the world – in five infographics

Last edited:
Yet they are imported into western nations and considered equals. I don't know who is more idiotic. I think it might be the western world.

I'm sorry the truth hurts--forgive me....some of you will be mad because of these FACTS
poor sanitation:

List of countries by proportion of the population using improved sanitation facilities - Wikipedia

least potable water!!!
1619.jpg

:ahole-1:

All we can do is help poor people and countries such as Africa and they can help themselves. Water can be recovered from poop and more. They are taking a scaled down version of the processor to Senegal.

Food is more difficult as there are distribution problems due to unrest and non-arable land. It also has to do with choices wealthier countries make. The blame is squarely on the green revolution. IOW, FARK THE STUPID LIBS AND THEIR AGW, BIOFUELS, AND GMO POLICIES!!! THEY ARE THE CAUSE, NOT THE SOLUTION!!!

"Many experts insist that crop production must double to keep pace, yet agriculture is one of the greatest contributors to global warming and water pollution. Entire ecosystems have disappeared as crop and cattle fields push ever outward. How to balance the needs of a growing population while protecting the environment is at the heart of debates raging across the scientific world. Jonathan Foley, director of the Institute on the Environment at the University of Minnesota, wrote “A Five Step Plan to Feed the World,” for National Geographic’s May 2014 issue to lend his perspective on this important question. Many in the scientific community agree with much of Foley’s thinking, but a sampling of the criticisms Foley’s plan has received is included."

(See list in link below)...

"Beginning in the 1960s, the Green Revolution began se-lectively breeding plants that would be more productive when raised with farming methods that required mas-sive water consumption and chemi-cals (pesticides, herbicides, and fertil-izers). The legacy of this practice has been water shortages and a poisoned environment. Foley believes that with technology, conventional farming can build on the successes—nearly one billion lives were saved—without the crippling land and water degradation of the past."

http://killoughfm9.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/0/56804323/how_to_feed_9_billion.pdf

poor sanitation:

least potable water!!!
1619.jpg

All we can do is help poor people and countries such as Africa and they can help themselves. Water can be recovered from poop and more. They are taking a scaled down version of the processor to Senegal.

Food is more difficult as there are distribution problems due to unrest and non-arable land. It also has to do with choices wealthier countries make. The blame is squarely on the green revolution. IOW, FARK THE STUPID LIBS AND THEIR AGW, BIOFUELS, AND GMO POLICIES!!! THEY ARE THE CAUSE, NOT THE SOLUTION!!!

"Many experts insist that crop production must double to keep pace, yet agriculture is one of the greatest contributors to global warming and water pollution. Entire ecosystems have disappeared as crop and cattle fields push ever outward. How to balance the needs of a growing population while protecting the environment is at the heart of debates raging across the scientific world. Jonathan Foley, director of the Institute on the Environment at the University of Minnesota, wrote “A Five Step Plan to Feed the World,” for National Geographic’s May 2014 issue to lend his perspective on this important question. Many in the scientific community agree with much of Foley’s thinking, but a sampling of the criticisms Foley’s plan has received is included."

"Beginning in the 1960s, the Green Revolution began se-lectively breeding plants that would be more productive when raised with farming methods that required mas-sive water consumption and chemi-cals (pesticides, herbicides, and fertil-izers). The legacy of this practice has been water shortages and a poisoned environment. Foley believes that with technology, conventional farming can build on the successes—nearly one billion lives were saved—without the crippling land and water degradation of the past."

http://killoughfm9.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/0/56804323/how_to_feed_9_billion.pdf

Fuckin boomers...hurry up and die.

Yet they are imported into western nations and considered equals.

Not equal.

Superior.

Write it down and underline it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God I hope that's sarcasm.

Keep hoping, meat sack.

I should have known...millennial Bernie faggot

Millennial?

I’m 61 years old meat sack.

Not equal.

Superior.

Keep hoping, meat sack.

Millennial?

Reference post #11.

poor sanitation:

least potable water!!!
1619.jpg

....really you can't help them because it's more of a culture problem ...and as you can plainly see from the black racists on USMB::
--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/
--they DON'T need help--they are fine [ even with the evidence shown above, they still deny it !!!! ] ----according to the racists, there are no problems
--they [ black/Dem/leftists/ racists in America ] want to concentrate on BIGGER-major problems like cops defending themselves/Mr Trump saying the word ''lynching''/etc =all kind of dumbshit ---

Not equal.

Superior.

Keep hoping, meat sack.

Millennial?

Doubtful. You sound like that loser Kerry won ohio. Is that who you are sock boi?

Not equal.

Superior.

Keep hoping, meat sack.

Millennial?

Doubtful. You sound like that loser Kerry won ohio. Is that who you are sock boi?

I really don’t care what you think, meat sack.

All these things were known in the 1950's. Seems like the world has left them to die.

can't even feed themselves:
Food Shortages Affecting Refugees
he most intractable food problem facing the world in the 1980s is the food and hunger crisis in sub-Saharan Africa-the poorest part of the world.
Facing Up to Africa's Food Crisis
world-starvation-map.jpg

Hunger and Undernourishment
One less buffet a day takes starvation away…
Before the pressure from the US forced the South Africans to abdicate the nation they hewed out of wilderness to the negro labor class who traveled from the neighboring countries to share in the bounty of the Afrikaners success; SA was the bread basket of Africa. And exported generously the bounty of their labor.
Within 3 years of Negro rule, SA had become a failed state. And now the whole continent suffers for it...

....really you can't help them because it's more of a culture problem ...and as you can plainly see from the black racists on USMB::
--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/
--they DON'T need help--they are fine [ even with the evidence shown above, they still deny it !!!! ] ----according to the racists, there are no problems
--they [ black/Dem/leftists/ racists in America ] want to concentrate on BIGGER-major problems like cops defending themselves/Mr Trump saying the word ''lynching''/etc =all kind of dumbshit ---

You can help any groups of people and they to help themselves.

I'm not sure who you are blaming, but are you saying it's black racism instead of lib policies? Wasn't Charles Darwin the original modern racist of our times? He caused black genocide and the Holocaust. He supported eugenics. One of worst scumbags ever.

Forum List

Back