She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

It stole 750,000 classified documents and gave them to the enemy. You do not need to steal 750,000 classified documents and you do not need to hand them over to the enemy in order to get the word out about abuses by the military.

What enemy did Manning give them to?

WikiLeaks which has ties to Russia.

And even without the ties to Russia they are still an enemy of the US
'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

I like how you ignore the 750,000 classified documents. Why did he take so many and turn them all over the WikiLeaks? They did not all deal with what you are trying to make him a hero for. Why the rest? Why give them to an untrustworthy agent like WikiLeaks?

'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

Russia has been an enemy of the US pretty much since the end of WWII.
Perhaps you have heard of the Cold War?
Why do you think we keep so many troops in Europe.

The Cold War has been over since 1991...........remember? The West funded the USSR and then collapsed it.

Then why do we keep all those troops in Europe? Are we worried about Luxembourg attacking?

USA.INC has military bases in how many different countries? It's around 150? Are they defending against possible Russian attacks as well?

Yeah, and some of those "bases" are like my "base" was in Alabama, It's part of an office building in a business park right off I-85.

During the Gulf War, we had a base in Egypt. It was a tent beside a dirt airstrip.

the thread on this by another poster was closed. thought i'd post it so we can discuss it!

Chelsea Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland

DTc7_CoXcAEVz32.jpg

Does Bradly understand he won’t just loose, but he will be destroyed?

What enemy did Manning give them to?

'

I like how you ignore the 750,000 classified documents. Why did he take so many and turn them all over the WikiLeaks? They did not all deal with what you are trying to make him a hero for. Why the rest? Why give them to an untrustworthy agent like WikiLeaks?
'

The Cold War has been over since 1991...........remember? The West funded the USSR and then collapsed it.

Then why do we keep all those troops in Europe? Are we worried about Luxembourg attacking?

USA.INC has military bases in how many different countries? It's around 150? Are they defending against possible Russian attacks as well?

Yeah, and some of those "bases" are like my "base" was in Alabama, It's part of an office building in a business park right off I-85.

During the Gulf War, we had a base in Egypt. It was a tent beside a dirt airstrip.
We pulled back to Saudi Arabia. Our base was a tent city in the middle of the desert. Shared it with Scottish Black Watch. We were a people separated by a common language.

'

We pulled back to Saudi Arabia. Our base was a tent city in the middle of the desert. Shared it with Scottish Black Watch. We were a people separated by a common language.

This didn't even have personnel assigned! It was literally a tent! When we needed parts or supplies, the Chair Force flew them in, We offloaded the plane and took it back to our ship tied up at a pier for a concrete plant on the Red Sea. The plane took off and went elsewhere, but by God that was a base!

'

This didn't even have personnel assigned! It was literally a tent! When we needed parts or supplies, the Chair Force flew them in, We offloaded the plane and took it back to our ship tied up at a pier for a concrete plant on the Red Sea. The plane took off and went elsewhere, but by God that was a base!
U.S. Military can be assigned some crazy stuff in the name of “humanitarian aid.” Wonder what Egyptian war lord made $$$ off free U.S. concrete? Lol.

If you can’t tell if your a man or a women how can you tell if your liberal or conservative?

Now, I doubt anyone is going to nominate a transsexual for the Senate. Particularly not one with her history.

But it is fun to watch you guys go nuts at the possibility.

Keep up, Joe. Chelsea has already filed to run for Senate and has some campaign videos out. It's not a question of "nominating" a senator: they run for election. She'll lose, because she's running against a sitting Dem senator, but now my state is saddled with a real nuisance till November. :cuckoo:

If you can’t tell if your a man or a women how can you tell if your liberal or conservative?

You look up his campaign video and you will see he's got that sorted well and truly! He has skipped right over liberal and conservative and gone Mao.

Are democrats dumb enough to vote for and send a traitor to Congress where he will have access to even more sensitive information?

I'm curious why you are all for the government keeping secrets from you.

The Army didn't hide that tape of them shooting up some reporters to deny it to the Iraqis,
they were hiding it from the American People YOu know, the folks who pay the bills.

A dickless male, running for the US Senate Seat from Maryland as a Democrat? Priceless!
Adding the period and exclamation point to the description of the Democratic Party as the party of the perv, the felon, the freeloading welfare mooch, the illegal alien invader and the murdering Muslim jihadi.

I could not care less if about the trans part, but once a traitor always a traitor.

Who did he betray, exactly

The Army didn't make that information secret to keep it from the Iraqis, they made it secret to keep it from US!

He betrayed everyone that has ever taken the oath of enlistment. He betrayed those of us who spent much of our careers handling classified material.

750,000 classified documents. Of which most were not about the wrongdoings by US Troops in Iraq. And then he handed them all over to an enemy of the US without even knowing what all was stolen.

He won’t beat the incumbent Democrat in the primary although I don’t mind if he did because I don’t think he would win statewide even in md

Cons will love this. She lloks good.

Chelsea Manning files to run as Democrat for US Senate in Maryland
4122.jpg

Chelsea Manning, the former US army private who was imprisoned for passing information to WikiLeaks, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate.

A federal election filing, made on Thursday, confirmed Manning’s intention to run in the November elections as a Democrat.

That would range her against Ben Cardin, the senior senator from Maryland who has served since 2007. The senior Democrat on the Senate foreign affairs committee, Cardin has emerged as a key party voice on investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Since he passed info to wikileaks would that make him a Russian agent? Just wondering

Cons will love this. She lloks good.

Chelsea Manning files to run as Democrat for US Senate in Maryland
4122.jpg

Chelsea Manning, the former US army private who was imprisoned for passing information to WikiLeaks, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate.

A federal election filing, made on Thursday, confirmed Manning’s intention to run in the November elections as a Democrat.

That would range her against Ben Cardin, the senior senator from Maryland who has served since 2007. The senior Democrat on the Senate foreign affairs committee, Cardin has emerged as a key party voice on investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Since he passed info to wikileaks would that make him a Russian agent? Just wondering
Trump praised them.

A dickless male, running for the US Senate Seat from Maryland as a Democrat? Priceless!
Adding the period and exclamation point to the description of the Democratic Party as the party of the perv, the felon, the freeloading welfare mooch, the illegal alien invader and the murdering Muslim jihadi.

Come on, guys, have a little sympathy for those of us from Maryland! We did not ASK for this, you know. I assume Soros is funding this guy, who has no visible means of support, after all.

And the senator in question, Ben Cardin (D), age 70, a shoo-in for reelection, cannot be best please about this disgraceful sort of circus either.

All the people who make you piss yourself at night?

Well, since you guys decided being a Russian Agent was no big deal, not seeing a problem here.

He betrayed everyone that has ever taken the oath of enlistment. He betrayed those of us who spent much of our careers handling classified material.

750,000 classified documents. Of which most were not about the wrongdoings by US Troops in Iraq. And then he handed them all over to an enemy of the US without even knowing what all was stolen.

Yawn, can't get terribly worked up about it. Most of that material was "classified" because the military doesn't want the public to know how badly the war was going.

So I'd consider her more of whistleblower than a traitor.

The real problem was that the Army knew in boot camp she had no business being in the military, but they pushed her through basic and AIT into an MOS that handled classified material knowing she had some serious psychological issues.

Why? Because Year 10 into "A War on an Emotional State", people just weren't too keen to sign up.

So instead of starting a draft (politically unpopular) or ending a pointless war, we decided to enlist people like Manning, Bergdahl, that mutant who shot up the Church in Texas....

All the people who make you piss yourself at night?

Well, since you guys decided being a Russian Agent was no big deal, not seeing a problem here.

Yawn, can't get terribly worked up about it. Most of that material was "classified" because the military doesn't want the public to know how badly the war was going.

So I'd consider her more of whistleblower than a traitor.

The real problem was that the Army knew in boot camp she had no business being in the military, but they pushed her through basic and AIT into an MOS that handled classified material knowing she had some serious psychological issues.

Why? Because Year 10 into "A War on an Emotional State", people just weren't too keen to sign up.

So instead of starting a draft (politically unpopular) or ending a pointless war, we decided to enlist people like Manning, Bergdahl, that mutant who shot up the Church in Texas....

Manning should have been shot as a traitor yet here he/she is running for a political office.

Sure hope the voters in Maryland send that asshole on his/her way. What a moron.

Forum List

Back