She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

He told the world about the war crimes being committed by certain rogue elements of the military and the CIA and doing it in our name. Yeah, I want to know and the world needed to know. It's wrong no matter what side you may or may not be on.

It stole 750,000 classified documents and gave them to the enemy. You do not need to steal 750,000 classified documents and you do not need to hand them over to the enemy in order to get the word out about abuses by the military.

What enemy did Manning give them to?

WikiLeaks which has ties to Russia.

And even without the ties to Russia they are still an enemy of the US
'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

Russia has been an enemy of the US pretty much since the end of WWII.
Perhaps you have heard of the Cold War?
Why do you think we keep so many troops in Europe.

The Cold War has been over since 1991...........remember? The West funded the USSR and then collapsed it.

It stole 750,000 classified documents and gave them to the enemy. You do not need to steal 750,000 classified documents and you do not need to hand them over to the enemy in order to get the word out about abuses by the military.

'

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC? Was it before or after the last administration signed off on Uranium One?

The Cold War has been over since 1991...........remember? The West funded the USSR and then collapsed it.

Then why do we keep all those troops in Europe? Are we worried about Luxembourg attacking?

He told the world about the war crimes being committed by certain rogue elements of the military and the CIA and doing it in our name. Yeah, I want to know and the world needed to know. It's wrong no matter what side you may or may not be on.

'

I like how you ignore the 750,000 classified documents. Why did he take so many and turn them all over the WikiLeaks? They did not all deal with what you are trying to make him a hero for. Why the rest? Why give them to an untrustworthy agent like WikiLeaks?

'

Then why do we keep all those troops in Europe? Are we worried about Luxembourg attacking?

USA.INC has military bases in how many different countries? It's around 150? Are they defending against possible Russian attacks as well?

I'd love see what would happen to Manning if he were to dress up nice and sexy and go into any biker-bar in the country.
I'll even pay for the 'fuck-me' pumps.
Biker bars are not in the kountry hunney, they are in cities...

WRONG!

Biggest biker bars in KY and FL are all in the sticks!
Not around here all the bikers here are seniors and hang at the American Legion halls...or VFW...

'

I like how you ignore the 750,000 classified documents. Why did he take so many and turn them all over the WikiLeaks? They did not all deal with what you are trying to make him a hero for. Why the rest? Why give them to an untrustworthy agent like WikiLeaks?

'

USA.INC has military bases in how many different countries? It's around 150? Are they defending against possible Russian attacks as well?

Actually it is 70 countries and that is if you consider a single radar facility a "base".

So, about the 750,000 classified documents that were handed over, most of which he did not even know what was on them as he didn't read them all, he just stole them and handed them over.

'

'

Actually it is 70 countries and that is if you consider a single radar facility a "base".

So, about the 750,000 classified documents that were handed over, most of which he did not even know what was on them as he didn't read them all, he just stole them and handed them over.

Meh......hard for me to feel sorry for a corporate entity that we call "government" being that they spy on us, lie to us, steal from us, etc, etc. A corporate government that allows their corporate entities to intentionally poison us with the food, water and air.

'

Meh......hard for me to feel sorry for a corporate entity that we call "government" being that they spy on us, lie to us, steal from us, etc, etc. A corporate government that allows their corporate entities to intentionally poison us with the food, water and air.

Alrighty then, this thread has now jumped the shark.

That is my que to exit stage left

'

Alrighty then, this thread has now jumped the shark.

That is my que to exit stage left

You didn't know that your government is a corporation that according to their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 to provide the 19 enumerated services? Hell, even the Supreme Court is incorporated and do you know why that should matter a great deal to us serfs/de-facto employees of USA.INC?

I'd offer to cut off Chelsea's weenie for her but that probably happened when she was circumcised. Got to wonder if Barry has hit that yet?

I'd love see what would happen to Manning if he were to dress up nice and sexy and go into any biker-bar in the country.
I'll even pay for the 'fuck-me' pumps.
Biker bars are not in the kountry hunney, they are in cities...

WRONG!

Biggest biker bars in KY and FL are all in the sticks!
Not around here all the bikers here are seniors and hang at the American Legion halls...or VFW...

Some bikers can't hang out at the American Legion if they are not veterans, so they have their own biker bars. My wife and I are not bikers but we used to hang out in a country biker bar in Florida that had live music every weekend.

If Chelsea Manning becomes a United States Senator then all hope for America will be officially lost.

While I'm not exactly against the ethic baseline for the release of some of that information, it doesn't change the fact that his/her vows mean exactly jack shit.

They can totally skip swearing him/her in.

The conversation on the closed discussion was leaning toward whether Manning is even eligible to serve. Manning was given a commutation, not a full pardon. Doesn't that mean according to the 14th Amendment that it can't serve as an elected official?

"Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Except she wasn't given a conviction for insurrection or rebellion.

Now, I doubt anyone is going to nominate a transsexual for the Senate. Particularly not one with her history.

But it is fun to watch you guys go nuts at the possibility.

The conversation on the closed discussion was leaning toward whether Manning is even eligible to serve. Manning was given a commutation, not a full pardon. Doesn't that mean according to the 14th Amendment that it can't serve as an elected official?

"Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Except she wasn't given a conviction for insurrection or rebellion.

Now, I doubt anyone is going to nominate a transsexual for the Senate. Particularly not one with her history.

But it is fun to watch you guys go nuts at the possibility.

I could not care less if about the trans part, but once a traitor always a traitor.

Forum List

Back