Sherman STILL mocking Crabtree

I stand corrected. You are not a "liberal".

You are a garden variety COMMUNIST.

To each his own.

AND you are mentally ill.

This is a Richard Sherman thread on a sports forum.

It does not matter what you wing nuts believe my political leanings are.

There are thousands of political idiology threads at this site.

Go find one.

I called you a "liberal", and you lost your mind.

You are the one who went into a frenzied, self-absorbed, narcissistic, psychotic diatribe about your political beliefs.

Personally, I don't care if you are a liberal or a communist or a marxist.

I also don't care how many times a day you wax your rocket while fantasizing about being a Seattle Seahawks Gatorade gopher.

I never criticized Sherman about taking ADD medication.

I also have adult ADD. I also take medication. I am held RESPONSIBLE for my words and actions.

Apparently, Sherman is EXEMPT for being held responsible for HIS words and actions, unless it costs the Seattle Seahawks MONEY.

Is it any surprise that HUGGY is a LIBERAL?

oh for fuck's sake!!! :eusa_doh: Leave politics out of my thread rw boi :eusa_hand:

Sherman was at the WH Correspondent's Dinner :D

That's ummm, kinda scary.

Even as a Seahawk fan, I'm not the least bit ashamed to say that I don't want to see Sherman as the Washington diplomat who takes a call from the Iranian foreign minister, who's mad as hell over a perceived slight we've given them over something to do with the word nuclear, in the Zero Hour.

I can see Sherman texting him back with a "U Mad Bro?" and then — BOOM!!! World War Three!!!

Even as a Seahawk fan, I'm not the least bit ashamed to say that I don't want to see Sherman as the Washington diplomat who takes a call from the Iranian foreign minister, who's mad as hell over a perceived slight we've given them over something to do with the word nuclear, in the Zero Hour.

I can see Sherman texting him back with a "U Mad Bro?" and then — BOOM!!! World War Three!!!

I have never heard of a WH Correspondent serving as a diplomat and taking calls from foreign ministers. Perhaps you could explain why the Iranian foreign minister would be calling a reporter??

I have never heard of a WH Correspondent serving as a diplomat and taking calls from foreign ministers. Perhaps you could explain why the Iranian foreign minister would be calling a reporter??

Deal — right after you tell me what you know about football.

I'm gettin' really tired of your following me around on all the subforums here and asking me the stupidest questions just for the sake of trolling, bud.

It was a simple post about why I shudder to think of Sherman in the White House — not a damned doctoral dissertation about America's involvement in Iran since the demise of the Shah in 1979, or anything detailing the intricacies of how departments within a presidential administration cooperate.

You may be impressed with the fact that you wrote a book.

But I've never heard of you.

I've never heard of a damned thing you've ever written that wasn't being sadly broadcast here by you yourself.

And I'm really pretty much unimpressed with you in general.

Go troll someone else, bud. I ain't interested.

Deal — right after you tell me what you know about football.

I'm gettin' really tired of your following me around on all the subforums here and asking me the stupidest questions just for the sake of trolling, bud.

It was a simple post about why I shudder to think of Sherman in the White House — not a damned doctoral dissertation about America's involvement in Iran since the demise of the Shah in 1979, or anything detailing the intricacies of how departments within a presidential administration cooperate.

You may be impressed with the fact that you wrote a book.

But I've never heard of you.

I've never heard of a damned thing you've ever written that wasn't being sadly broadcast here by you yourself.

And I'm really pretty much unimpressed with you in general.

Go troll someone else, bud. I ain't interested.

Wow. Butthurt much?

First of all, your statement about Sherman talking to Iran's foreign minister is ridiculous.

Second of all, you don't have time to read all I know about football. I am certainly knowledgeable enough not to wander of into some weird post about being worried about Richard Sherman starting a war.

And I have no idea why you brought up my published works. That was a completely different conversation with a completely different person. Unless, of course, you are on here under more than one nickname. And that is your problem not mine. I published under my name, not the nickname I use on a political forum. So I doubt you have any idea whether or not you have heard of me or not. And since I have not made any claims of fame, it seems you are whining about a nonexistent issue.

As for my trolling you, don't flatter yourself. I have not followed you. I have posted in this thread prior to your insane post about Sherman talking to a foreign dignitary as a representative of the US Gov't and starting a war. I posted on your sad little anti-gun thread about the convenience store, but that is the only time I have seen you. If you dislike being corrected when you are wrong, try another hobby.

Otherwise, unbunch your panties and continue on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back