Sheriffs tell Oregon gov ‘no thanks,’ not going to Portland

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The dumbass Governor of Oregon refuses the offer of federal agents by President Trump to quell the violence in Portland, but makes plans to use assets of other Oregon counties to do the same. The "order" came to the sheriffs without previous discussion with them.

I totally agree with the sheriffs. They were elected by the citizens OF THEIR COUNTY to serve and protect the citizens OF THEIR COUNTY. The are not and should never be controlled by the governor.

Be sure to watch the videos of recent violence and looting in Portland.

The dumbass Governor of Oregon refuses the offer of federal agents by President Trump to quell the violence in Portland, but makes plans to use assets of other Oregon counties to do the same. The "order" came to the sheriffs without previous discussion with them.

I totally agree with the sheriffs. They were elected by the citizens OF THEIR COUNTY to serve and protect the citizens OF THEIR COUNTY. The are not and should never be controlled by the governor.

The focus should not be trying to help the Mayor of Portland, the focus should be trying to prevent the radical Left from leaving Portland as it burns, much like they are leaving California, and New Jersey, etc., so they can go to other states and vote for the same fecal matter than ruined their states.

Trump should declare martial law and send in the troops. The oath of office is to "protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC". The citizens of Portland are under attack. The rule of law has broken down and they are being deprived of their constitutional rights.

The focus should not be trying to help the Mayor of Portland, the focus should be trying to prevent the radical Left from leaving Portland as it burns, much like they are leaving California, and New Jersey, etc., so they can go to other states and vote for the same fecal matter than ruined their states.
Portland has a long history of sleazy mayors. I was planning to make a separate thread out is this link, but I think it fits well here. It explains part of why Ted Wheeler is a piece of shit. Portland voters seem to elect sleazebags and ignore their immoralities.

Does the term, "State Police" mean something different in Oregon than anywhere else?

The Sheriff's department is NOT the State Police, at least, not in other States.

Trump should declare martial law and send in the troops. The oath of office is to "protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC". The citizens of Portland are under attack. The rule of law has broken down and they are being deprived of their constitutional rights.
What?

Never forget that any power you give to Trump can and will be used by a Democrat President.

Trump, or any President, does not have the authority to do that. Besides, unless their is a copy of the Constitution in Portland, these people are not a threat to it.

I don't blame the Sheriff's at all. What's the point of going there if they aren't going to persecute the criminals? I certainly wouldn't put my life, or MY FAMILY considering the doxing, on the line when the Mayor or Governor won't back me and RELEASE the people I arrest.

Last edited:
The ugly bitch hates Trump more than she cares for the people here in Oregon.

I am convinced that the democrat party would be happy to see half the small businesses in the state torched if that was what it took to get rid of him.

Does the term, "State Police" mean something different in Oregon than anywhere else?

The Sheriff's department is NOT the State Police, at least, not in other States.
Sheriffs are independent and the highest ranking LE officials in the nation....Even the feds are required to report to them when entering their jurisdictions.

Sheriffs are independent and the highest ranking LE officials in the nation....Even the feds are required to report to them when entering their jurisdictions.
That doesn't really answer My question.

State Police are NOT Sheriffs.

That doesn't really answer My question.

State Police are NOT Sheriffs.
I understand that...But Katie the dustehad obviously doesn't or she wouldn't have embarrassed herself (if that's possible) by asking.

Prayers up for my beloved fellow students at Oregon State University 1981-1982. I'm hearing terrible things about Portland, and my prayers are up for all those who are now sorrowing for all the people there who lost properties that resulted from the hard work of generations and may be friends and loved ones of the OSU Beavers I was so fond of in school days. Sending up love and prayers from my home state Texas. Love, becki, Health & PE

EXACTLY!!

EXACTLY!!
and Posse Comitatus?

Portland has a long history of sleazy mayors. I was planning to make a separate thread out is this link, but I think it fits well here. It explains part of why Ted Wheeler is a piece of shit. Portland voters seem to elect sleazebags and ignore their immoralities.

Prayers up for our dear American citizens of Oregon refined by hard work and learning to make us appreciate rose gardens, productive bing cherry orchards, sweet strawberry farms, and the famous high jump Foosberg Flop!

Prayers up for our dear American citizens of Oregon refined by hard work and learning to make us appreciate rose gardens, productive bing cherry orchards, sweet strawberry farms, and the famous high jump Foosberg Flop!
Please do not equate my disdain for the government entities in Oregon to a disrespect of the citizens of Oregon or the products of the working people. I have a sister that lived in Medford for some time and she loved it. I wanted for several years to visit her there, especially after hearing so many stories of the cuisine, wines and seafood. For years, my bucket list included driving south along the full length of the Pacific coast highway and spending a week in Medford along the way.

That item was removed from my bucket list when my sister moved to Katy, Texas.

I now plan to avoid all states that do not honor my concealed carry permit.

Have Gun - Will Travel

Forum List

Back