Sheriff to white Dem councilman: you are the racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....there is no problem of cops pulling over blacks for no reason--it's a MYTH, like police brutality and racism ....and YESSSEREEE.!! the sheriff called out the Dem for being racist!!!!! yes--exactly --the Dems/blacks are the racists and bigots --not the '''right wing'' whites or cops

Sheriff: "If there's a racist on the line, it's you, my friend."

"The actions of Councilman Hagen were unlawful, totally inappropriate, unnecessary, and created both an officer safety issue and traffic safety issue,"
my freaking lord----blacks are not perfect !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blacks commit traffic violations!!--hahhahahahahahaha
..the idiot DEM thinks it's racist for pulling a black over for a violation/etc !!!! = NO, there is no systematic [etc ] racism
1. I've been pulled over for having my old plates on a new car--perfectly legal .....etc--I'm WHITE!!! yes white
2. blacks commit violent crime at much higher rates, and they want us to believe they follow traffic laws better?????!!!!!!??? hhhahahahaha
3. yes, the idiot Dem CAN be a racist and bigot for hating white people and thinking whites are inferior
4. the councilman looks like a typical puss

Last edited:
I just heard a really funny interview of a community activist in Chicago who is blaming the flow of guns into the city rather than the idiot pulling the trigger. That's like blaming your pants because your too fat.

I just heard a really funny interview of a community activist in Chicago who is blaming the flow of guns into the city rather than the idiot pulling the trigger. That's like blaming your pants because your too fat.
That's their go-to excuse for the failed government there. They put strict laws on the books and then let the gangbangers avoid serious consequences when they ignore the law. THEN they say that the problem is every other state has to basically outlaw guns as well. I guess the drug trade from the southern border isn't a dot they're able to connect. Fascist damned idiots.

Forum List

Back