Federal Judge Tosses Gun Case Against Gang Member Because Jury Was Too White

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are doing everything they can to destroy America. Someone needs to put this judge in prison for racism.

I don't let it bother me too much anymore. I figure we will all live with the fall of the nation so let them tear it down they will live to regret it as much as the rest of us will.

I try to to stay out of politics anymore. Not a damn thing anyone can do anyway.

The Left are doing everything they can to destroy America. Someone needs to put this judge in prison for racism.

I am glad.

Toss ALL gun cases, for whatever reason!!!

If he had any felony convictions then it's legitimate to suspend his constitutional rights.

Convicted felons having guns is a way to put them back where they belong, in jail

How times have changed from the days when white Democrats would have donned their bedsheets, grabbed a rope, and given that boy "dancing lessons"....

But this judge probably doesn't have a problem with jury nullification. SMH.

Are there any allegations at all that this jury did not rule properly based on the evidence?

The ruling was outrageous and clearly Analisa Torres should receive strong sanctions or
possibly outright removal.

When you stop ruling on the merits of the case in favor of jury melanin content the rule of
law is being raped by this one Manhattan judge.

That is really weird. When I was chosen as a federal grand juror, I asked the jury administrator what method was used to choose us, as none of us were interviewed (we were only asked if we had a reason to be excused, such as medical or religious).

I was told that we were chosen completely randomly from the remaining potential juror pool by computer program.

Later, a federal judge explained to us that it was done that way to comply with the Constitution's mandate for a "jury of peers," and they wanted a large cross section of society such as stay-at-home moms, truck drivers, business owners, etc.

It seemed to make sense, so I am surprised by this interesting article.

Federal grand juries are a minimum of 16 to do business. Full jury is 23, but some people get excused temporarily for whatever reason, including vacation.

Oh, look. NPR says just what I wrote:
"Federal grand juries are composed of 16 to 23 individuals selected at random "from a fair cross section of the community" in the district in which the grand jury convenes, according to the Federal Grand Jury Handbook."

The potential jurors are also chosen randomly, from the list of registered voters. Using a random selection process will naturally sometimes result in juries being "too much" of one color to the racists who count that kind of thing.

Forum List

Back