Sheriff Tells A&E They Aren't Welcome In His County In Georgia Where They Film Show

I once pulled down a confederate flag in Cisco GA and pissed on it. Punk ass rednecks were scared to do anything about it. I bet thats where they film this show.

Pissed on your own ancestors memory, huh? The Forgotten Black Confederate Soldier

No. I pissed on that toilet paper worthy flag of the confederacy. Not one of my ancestors fought for the south. They all actively fought tooth and nail against the slave system. I come from a long line of people that have frequently slain rednecks and tossed them into the swamps of Mississippi for the gators to dispose of.

You're a legend in your own mind.

There are pills for your problem now, kid.

Sheriff Tells A&E They Aren't Welcome In His County In Georgia Where They Film Show

Whether he said it or meant it or not, doesn't matter.

Da Shur'f caint' inturfurh wid bidness.

Da sheruff on da phone to A&E:

barney-fife-nip-it.jpg

Dat sh'erf look lak Yurt.

Really, gang, the sheriff gets his opinion and then has to act within the law.

I once pulled down a confederate flag in Cisco GA and pissed on it. Punk ass rednecks were scared to do anything about it. I bet thats where they film this show.

Pissed on your own ancestors memory, huh? The Forgotten Black Confederate Soldier

No. I pissed on that toilet paper worthy flag of the confederacy. Not one of my ancestors fought for the south. They all actively fought tooth and nail against the slave system. I come from a long line of people that have frequently slain rednecks and tossed them into the swamps of Mississippi for the gators to dispose of.

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

Just in your mind. I know I impress you but don't make it so obvious. I'm just a regular guy. If that impresses you it shouldn't.

Just in your mind. I know I impress you but don't make it so obvious. I'm just a regular guy. If that impresses you it shouldn't.

I'm impressed someone as STUPID as you can operate a computer. If you are able to feed and clothe yourself unaided, that would REALLY impress me.

Tell me: how long did it take you to learn all that after the botched lobotomy?

This is a case where the first amendment actually applies

A&E is free to film in his county if they wish

I'm impressed someone as STUPID as you can operate a computer. If you are able to feed and clothe yourself unaided, that would REALLY impress me.

Tell me: how long did it take you to learn all that after the botched lobotomy?

Don't expose your stress by typing in all caps. It betrays extreme emotion. You should not allow me to affect you in that way.

No, your idiocy made me laugh, which made me spray soda out my nose. Only laughing makes me do that. Now get back to work! The burgers won't flip themselves, boy!

No, your idiocy made me laugh, which made me spray soda out my nose. Only laughing makes me do that. Now get back to work! The burgers won't flip themselves, boy!

Don't lie. You were PO'd and starting typing in caps. Then you got enraged and choked on your fountain drink on your break. I didn't know you had internet access working at a burger joint. You obviously know from experience. You told on yourself with the orange soda. :lol:

Rotsa ruck with that, Sheriff.

Shoulda met with a lawyer first. Oops.

He's not saying they can't film there. He's saying the Sheriff's Office won't assist.

I know, I already noted that.

What I'm saying is he should have figured out what was going on with the morality clause as we did here -- before he stepped forward and embarrassed hisself. A lawyer coulda 'splained it.

Don't lie. You were PO'd and starting typing in caps. Then you got enraged and choked on your fountain drink on your break. I didn't know you had internet access working at a burger joint. You obviously know from experience. You told on yourself with the orange soda. :lol:

Wait...are you actually claiming that orange soda is only sold in burger joints?! I was drinking this,, never seen it in a fountain:
4E317049-2819-0169-4B70-9B49955A847A.jpg

Are you stoned again, boy?

Sitting here, totally unimpressed by everybody on this issue. Never watched the 'Duck' show, never will. What is to be learned there? So a redneck states his opinions concerning homosexuality. Who cares? They are what they are, and it little matters. A southern sheriff from a podunk rural county makes what is essentially a campaign speech to impress the local rednecks. So what? He will win re-election, then go back to collecting from the pot and meth operations in his county.

So many words so little substance..impressive.I guess people that don't agree with you are rednecks eh? Guess I am proud to be one then. Fact is 99% of idiots you included don't even realize where the word redneck originated.

Forum List

Back