sheriff must pay 15m in kids death

I do not get why . I hope the cop appeals the decision. How is it the cops fault that the 14 year old kid decides to cross a busy high way and get killed after he gets kicked out of the fair for stealing from vendors and fighting with his friends and knocking over fair patrons. How is it the cops fault this kids decided cross a busy highway two hour later after the fact? You know why because the jury was almost all black. I love how the black lawyer says he should not be put in that situation. At 14 he should n o not run out on busy highway its the kids fault alone. I hope they enjoy their free tax money.
OMG ! Trayvon is still alive !
trayvon-martin-1.jpg

traymon.jpeg

Oh, that was your team-mate that claimed it was an all-black jury.....not you....you just clicked like on that comment like you believed it.....all you racists start looking alike to me

yep all black jury. the cop was not wrong. but the city will give them michael jordan shoe money. and mama can go get her hair and nails done.
Curious.....why did you believe the jury was all black?? and what about this comment made you click like on it if you feel "race" had nothing to do with it

Oh, that was your team-mate that claimed it was an all-black jury.....not you....you just clicked like on that comment like you believed it.....all you racists start looking alike to me

Curious.....why did you believe the jury was all black?? and what about this comment made you click like on it if you feel "race" had nothing to do with it
the pic shows an almost all black jury. i posted it because it was unfair to the cop.

Such awful posts.
None of this thread makes any sense.
Andrew Joseph III was a 14 year old child, and as such could not have entered the fair without his parents.
Which means that the sheriff illegally separated the boy from his parents, forcing him into the dangerous choice of crossing the highway.
There was an altercations, but NOT involving Andrew Joseph III.
There was never any claim he had been at all guilty of anything wrong at all.
Clearly the sheriff's department acted totally and completely illegally, failing to provide for the safety of a minor that THEY had deprived of adult supervision.

Such awful posts.
None of this thread makes any sense.
Andrew Joseph III was a 14 year old child, and as such could not have entered the fair without his parents.
Which means that the sheriff illegally separated the boy from his parents, forcing him into the dangerous choice of crossing the highway.
There was an altercations, but NOT involving Andrew Joseph III.
There was never any claim he had been at all guilty of anything wrong at all.
Clearly the sheriff's department acted totally and completely illegally, failing to provide for the safety of a minor that THEY had deprived of adult supervision.
if you read the article he was dropped off by his parents and were supposed to pick him up later. they were not there with him at all. the article also says he with his friends were fighting and shoving people and stealing from venders that is why the whole bunch was kicked out., blaming the cop for some thing he did two hours later that cost the kid his life is absurd. All that kid had to do was call his parents and tell them what gate they were at, instead did not call and played dodge the traffic on a highway. At 14 he should no better than that. The kid is completely at fault for this. He is not 6 or 5. If his parents had bothered to be there with him the whole thing would never have happened.

I am impressed by how clever you tried to be there.

I will when you take your punk ass to Siberia since you are not NATIVE to this country either.
Native is not the required qualification, devotion is, you hate and that hate you may take with you to Liberia any old time where it will stand you in not so good stead with the native Liberians, 99.9% of whom would trade out their entire families for an opportunity to swap places with your dumb ass! :auiqs.jpg:

Native is not the required qualification, devotion is, you hate and that hate you may take with you to Liberia any old time where it will stand you in not so good stead with the native Liberians, 99.9% of whom would trade out their entire families for an opportunity to swap places with your dumb ass! :auiqs.jpg:
Death-Ninja, you should change that to Dumbass-Ninja. You ungrateful POS I am a disabled Veteran, so I believe I have already shown that I am more than qualified and have given all the devotion I need to. So you can't take that lame ass patriotic shit and turn it sideways and stick it up your candy ass.

Forum List

Back