sheriff must pay 15m in kids death

Death-Ninja, you should change that to Dumbass-Ninja. You ungrateful POS I am a disabled Veteran, so I believe I have already shown that I am more than qualified and have given all the devotion I need to. So you can't take that lame ass patriotic shit and turn it sideways and stick it up your candy ass.
Right, yet if you truly are a brother, you did not earn the privilege to shit all over the nation just because you are, we are now involved in a conflict between good & evil, and as bad as the rinos are, and they are, they are not the evil infesting the fascist democrat machine, decision time sport, you are either on the side of right, or the side of wrong, way way wrong! Stop whining about the things you cannot control and get to work upon the things you can! :wink:

I do not see why this is the cops fault ? I doubt the money will get paid out. The dude will probably file he cant afford the money and it will get dropped.

Right, yet if you truly are a brother, you did not earn the privilege to shit all over the nation just because you are, we are now involved in a conflict between good & evil, and as bad as the rinos are, and they are, they are not the evil infesting the fascist democrat machine, decision time sport, you are either on the side of right, or the side of wrong, way way wrong! Stop whining about the things you cannot control and get to work upon the things you can! :wink:
You're talking optimism to a professional victim whose entire sense of worth is invested is staying as miserable as possible.

When did I shit all over the Nation? Oh that's right black folks are just suppose to keep turning the other cheek and hope one day that all the wrong doing and racism will just disappear. When has this country ever been right? Sport.

Such awful posts.
None of this thread makes any sense.
Andrew Joseph III was a 14 year old child, and as such could not have entered the fair without his parents.
Which means that the sheriff illegally separated the boy from his parents, forcing him into the dangerous choice of crossing the highway.
There was an altercations, but NOT involving Andrew Joseph III.
There was never any claim he had been at all guilty of anything wrong at all.
Clearly the sheriff's department acted totally and completely illegally, failing to provide for the safety of a minor that THEY had deprived of adult supervision.
According to the article, the kid refused a ride home from his coach. There is no evidence the parents were there at all, they certainly weren’t controlling his conduct when he got into fights, knocked over other patrons and vendors.

According to the article, the kid refused a ride home from his coach. There is no evidence the parents were there at all, they certainly weren’t controlling his conduct when he got into fights, knocked over other patrons and vendors.
and it was tour hour later. so why are cops at fault?

Forum List

Back