Sheriff David Clarke will be Homeland Security Chief!

Don't think this is official. Is the OP hoping this, or is it fact? Just looking for some clarification.

How is this a good pick ? Some local small city Police man as head of national security!?
Um, he's the sheriff of Milwaukee County. Milwaukee isn't a "small city". Might want to read up on that. About a million people live there.

Realtivly small .

What does the sherif even do out there . Round my parts they run th jails and drive prisoners around . The city PDs do the actual law enforcement stuff .

What's his relation to the Milwaukee PD?

Chicago doesn't need mentoring & after school programs. It needs the National Guard in & every gang banger locked up.

that's the kind of leadership the American people want, that's the kind of leadership Sheriff Clarke will provide!

Cx6I52ZVIAAIfrD.jpg

What's funny is this guy probably thinks the government should do what is in north Korea for just protesting...But you fuckers hate government?/ lol

bloody fuck.
No, Matthew, that is just you being emotional. Everything will be ok. I promise. Now go and take a Valium.

we need to fight BLM and other hate groups, and, you know, you can't combat these groups with some 60 year old white guy, we need Sheriff Clarke!

Forum List

Back