Sheriff: 76-year-old was target because of money from business

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Sheriff: 76-year-old was target because of money from business | Anderson - WYFF Home

ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. —A 76-year-old woman killed in a shootout was targeted because of large sums of money she carried in connection to a business she worked at, the Anderson County sheriff says.

She went out Gangsta Style. :thup:

Bradacious-Terrell-Galloway.jpg

^I wonder if Obama had a Son if he'd look just like Bradacious?... :dunno:

But this is the Gem of the Story right here:

Hagood is under guard at AnMed Hospital recovering from his wounds. He was also served with a Family Court bench warrant for child support in the amount of nearly $80,000.

^You gotta rob and steal to get by in the Obama Era. :thup:

I wonder if the Perps were White and Dorothy Hendrix was Black if Je$$e and $harpton would be Marching?...

:)

peace...

Sheriff: 76-year-old was target because of money from business | Anderson - WYFF Home

ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. —A 76-year-old woman killed in a shootout was targeted because of large sums of money she carried in connection to a business she worked at, the Anderson County sheriff says.

Hagood is under guard at AnMed Hospital recovering from his wounds. He was also served with a Family Court bench warrant for child support in the amount of nearly $80,000.

I wonder if the Perps were White and Dorothy Hendrix was Black if Je$$e and $harpton would be Marching?...

peace...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS TRAGEDY? DAMN...you are a fucking hack.

The victim was Dorothy Hendrix:

southcarolinamurder.jpg

Prayers up for her circle of friends, her family and loved ones.

The other two assailants are charged with her murder as well:

Stephen-Hagood--Tereba-Geer.jpg

Steven Benard Hagood and Tereba Racquel Geer

Hagood, who was shot in the stomach is charged with murder as a convicted felon carrying a firearm illegally. Geer, who was an
accomplice is also charged with murder.

Why don't people get a job and work? They can earn a living. They don't have to rob and kill people dead.

Last edited:
Should we start a thread showing white guys killing people? Oh! Wait Mal would call us racists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peace...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS TRAGEDY? DAMN...you are a fucking hack.
What did he have to do with the Trayvon? That didn't stop him from injecting himself into that story though.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Should we start a thread showing white guys killing people? Oh! Wait Mal would call us racists.

^Lu-Lu's not Retalded so Dishonesty is the only Excuse...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86lOA9cg_CM]Trayvon Martin Case President Obama Weighs In 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon - YouTube[/ame]

She knows PRECISELY the point of this Thread.

peace...

peace...

^Now this one... It could be Brain Damage. :thup:

peace...

^Lu-Lu's not Retalded so Dishonesty is the only Excuse...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86lOA9cg_CM]Trayvon Martin Case President Obama Weighs In 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon - YouTube[/ame]

She knows PRECISELY the point of this Thread.

peace...

You mean the same point brought up in fifty other threads?

peace...

So a woman was killed for the money she had from an illegal gambling operation and you think she was killed because she was white?

Forum List

Back