Shepard Smith Tells Anti-Net Neutrality Guest He "Sound[s] Like A Corporate Shill"

What would the left do without Media Matters 24/7 effort to glean provocative sentences (from only conservatives) out of context and wrap an entire editorial around it? Think for themselves? Nah.

What would the left do without Media Matters 24/7 effort to glean provocative sentences (from only conservatives) out of context and wrap an entire editorial around it? Think for themselves? Nah.
David Brock, founder of Media Matters, was the:

"Conservative journalist, wrote books attacking Anita Hill, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the left. Later renounced his own writing of that time, and wrote Blinded By the Right.

The January 1994 issue of The American Spectator included an article by Brock entitled "Living With the Clintons" which broke the Troopergate scandal. It reported that an Arkansas state trooper claimed that then-governor Bill Clinton had screwed some woman 1991 "whom the trooper remembered only as Paula." The article generated a firestorm that gave rise to the Paula Jones lawsuit, the Ken Starr investigation, and the subsequent Lewinsky scandal."

David Brock

slide_253046_2668851_free.jpg

Shep rocks. Speaks truth to power. I'll never forget his standing on a bridge in New Orleans after Katrina with Hannity trying to get him to sugarcoat the whole situation for the Bush FEMA. Shep just shot him down, live. :thup:

Shep rocks. Speaks truth to power. I'll never forget his standing on a bridge in New Orleans after Katrina with Hannity trying to get him to sugarcoat the whole situation for the Bush FEMA. Shep just shot him down, live. :thup:

I agree with you. He also chastised the Republican party for their stance on gays. The reality is there are a few honest voices out there in cable news that try to play fair. I think Anderson Cooper leans left, but in my opinion he tries to play fair. I think Brett Baier with Fox plays fair. Ditto Jake Tapper with CNN. There are others. I don't assume everyone is a biased asshole. Yes, many are...but not all.

Forum List

Back