Shelby County Indiana, School System ***THE BEST PROTECTION SYSTEM ****

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
SHELBY COUNTY (Sept. 8, 2014) – An Indiana high school was chosen to be the first in the country to get a revolutionary security system to thwart school shootings.

Southwestern High School was handpicked by the Indiana Sheriff’s Association to be armed with the new technology, which networks the school with local law enforcement.

“I think that Newtown, Sandy Hook, really made people understand, made us all understand this could happen to us," said Dr. Paula Maurer, superintendent of Southwestern Consolidated Schools. “Now is the time to do something about it. We have some answers. We have the technology. We have ways to make our kids safer and we have to do it.”

The story of their new and advanced security system began with Montgomery County Deputy Sheriff Mike Kersey. Like many in law enforcement, Kersey was looking for better ways to protect the public, especially children."

My problem is with the kids grouping away from the door. Wouldn't it be better to group near the door, so the perp can be gang-tackled should he manage to breach it?

If they're grouped at the far wall, it's a turkey shoot.

My problem is with the kids grouping away from the door. Wouldn't it be better to group near the door, so the perp can be gang-tackled should he manage to breach it?

I thought the hunker Down thing was last decade? Aren’t schools now being trained to run and fight for your lives ?

I thought the hunker Down thing was last decade? Aren’t schools now being trained to run and fight for your lives ?

Apparently not.

Get 6-7 of the burliest boys ready to tackle. Arm them with ball point pens or something similar. Stab the perp in the eyes upon tackling him, right through the orbital socket if possible.

Hey, it's your life, right? Why be polite?

As always, The Police will show up with The Body Bags, only a few seconds earlier in this case.

The only way to thwart an act of violence is with violence at the scene.

SHELBY COUNTY (Sept. 8, 2014) – An Indiana high school was chosen to be the first in the country to get a revolutionary security system to thwart school shootings.

Southwestern High School was handpicked by the Indiana Sheriff’s Association to be armed with the new technology, which networks the school with local law enforcement.

“I think that Newtown, Sandy Hook, really made people understand, made us all understand this could happen to us," said Dr. Paula Maurer, superintendent of Southwestern Consolidated Schools. “Now is the time to do something about it. We have some answers. We have the technology. We have ways to make our kids safer and we have to do it.”

The story of their new and advanced security system began with Montgomery County Deputy Sheriff Mike Kersey. Like many in law enforcement, Kersey was looking for better ways to protect the public, especially children."

Last edited:

Schools are already "networked" with local law enforcement. They have phones.

How much does that system cost?

$450,000.00

Do you want your grand - children safe in the minimum security prisons known as government schools? Yes? Pay up.
And no one on the left will ask the question of why we need to turn schools into prisons.
It would require a hard look at permissive progressive policies of several decades that have eroded society. Yeah...that ain't gonna happen.

Apparently not.

Get 6-7 of the burliest boys ready to tackle. Arm them with ball point pens or something similar. Stab the perp in the eyes upon tackling him, right through the orbital socket if possible.

It’s called ALICE Training . After columbine people started thinking that hiding in a classroom may not be the best way to go .

How much does that system cost?

$450,000.00

Do you want your grand - children safe in the minimum security prisons known as government schools? Yes? Pay up.
And no one on the left will ask the question of why we need to turn schools into prisons.
It would require a hard look at permissive progressive policies of several decades that have eroded society. Yeah...that ain't gonna happen.

Sorry Charlie , you righties own the whole “gun culture “ thing . It amazes me how frivolous and disrespectful people are wh firearms in gun nut states .

Just spend your money on body bags!

As long as The Left imports Barbarians in to this country who hate this country and refuse to integrate and as long as the Left does everything they can to stamp out morality, ethics and discipline in our culture, your best investment is in body bags if you aren’t going to meet violence with violence at the site.

Apparently not.

It’s called ALICE Training . After columbine people started thinking that hiding in a classroom may not be the best way to go .

Last edited:

As long as The Left imports Barbarians in to this country who hate this country and refuse to integrate and as long as the Left does everything they can to stamp out morality and ethics, your best investment is in body bags if you aren’t going to meet violence with violence at the site.

Apparently not.

Funny , most of these shootings are from home grown white guys . But go on with your delusions .

The difference between a White Liberal and Black Liberal is this:

Black Liberals shoot up their Neighborhoods!

White Liberals shoot up their Neighborhood Schools!

As long as The Left imports Barbarians in to this country who hate this country and refuse to integrate and as long as the Left does everything they can to stamp out morality and ethics, your best investment is in body bags if you aren’t going to meet violence with violence at the site.

Apparently not.

Funny , most of these shootings are from home grown white guys . But go on with your delusions .

Apparently not.

Difference is that Blacks have an actual motive when they shoot.

Whites are just evil and do it just to kill .

If the shooter has half a brain he can shoot through the walls in the blind corner where he'd know the students were hiding. But still a step in the right direction.

Apparently not.

So it's OK when blacks kill people? By the way, the motive is usually drugs.

That doesn’t even make sense, and is racist, so I’m placing you on IGNORE.

So black on black violence has a motive and is justified and only white violence is sensesless?

Apparently not.

Forum List

Back