She Wins She Wins She Wins ...

AOC in 2028 ... I haven't been this happy since 1976 ...

Is it because she was funneling campaign money to her boyfriend, or because she said she was going to spend a tax cut on schools? What part of AOC makes you happy?

A bunch of rich white voters in her district that could not give a rip about jobs for the working class....they just want to be nice and WOKE....and screw anyone else.....

Is it because she was funneling campaign money to her boyfriend, or because she said she was going to spend a tax cut on schools? What part of AOC makes you happy?

she is a very BRILLIANT economics major and has decided that the USA keeps BIG PILES of money and can EASILY hand it out in BIG PILES to all the people so that they can buy all kinds of stuff and pay high rents and have fun

I wonder how many more jobs she's going to chase out of her district?
Do you reckon the election/nomination was without corruption ??? We might be seeing the first signs of corruption in the elections or nomination of candidates, because in no way should this woman be elected to any public office in this country.

I guess I should post something of sustenance...

Yeah ... she wins ... buck up buck-a-roo's ... y'all good ole boys got some wakin' up to do ... this is what the bra-burners brought us ... empowered women ... ha ha ha ... I'm sure it sucks to be a regular guy these days ... this is the face of politics in thirty years ... it's the Emasculation Generation ...

LOLz when the Party of Big Mikey talks about emasculation

Do you reckon the election/nomination was without corruption ??? We might be seeing the first signs of corruption in the elections or nomination of candidates, because in no way should this woman be elected to any public office in this country.
Low voter turn out. Apparently people didn’t care that much.

She won the primary. General still to come, lets see how dumb NY voters are if they vote her in again.

The district is a lock for the Marxists. I'm not sure an American will even challenge her. I think she ran unopposed last time.

Low voter turn out. Apparently people didn’t care that much.
People had better start caring. This craziness is out of hand.

she is a very BRILLIANT economics major and has decided that the USA keeps BIG PILES of money and can EASILY hand it out in BIG PILES to all the people so that they can buy all kinds of stuff and pay high rents and have fun

I read that three times, and kept looking at the name, and trying to reconcile the two, until I realized.... that was sarcasm....

XD

Oh I'm so slow...

I guess I should post something of sustenance...

Yeah ... she wins ... buck up buck-a-roo's ... y'all good ole boys got some wakin' up to do ... this is what the bra-burners brought us ... empowered women ... ha ha ha ... I'm sure it sucks to be a regular guy these days ... this is the face of politics in thirty years ... it's the Emasculation Generation ...

Only if you're a huge pussy boi.

I read that three times, and kept looking at the name, and trying to reconcile the two, until I realized.... that was sarcasm....

XD

Oh I'm so slow...

it's ok-----my own mother GROANS when I do the
"just kidding" thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back