SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

Democrats are the only ones still classifying people by race and gender.
What do you think the OP is about and by whom?
It's about shattering the continuous lie spewed by Liberals about how the GOP offers minorities nothing, no diversity.

GOP
Latino
African American
Whites

DNC
W H I T E

Why would the GOP want or NEED to claim 'victim' status. Only LOSERS need to claim 'victim' status. In regards to diversity in this election, THEY WIN, LIBERALS LOSE!

:p

Conservatives still cry about FDR starting Social Security.
NO ONE cries about Social Security being started. Times were bad, and Social Security was a great SHORT-TERM idea. Even FDR himself warned, however, that the program should NOT be allowed to become permanent because it would become exactly what it is today - a corrupt fleecing of the American people where greedy unethical politicians steal money that was supposed to be earmarked/saved ONLY for the American people's retirement instead of the 'Ponzi' scheme it is now.

What it has allowed to become and how it is being used/run now is the problem, not that a good man came up with a program to help people in the SHORT TERM!

The pubs and the Dems both here are classifying by race and gender. Fact.

Fact. 90% of blacks and 70% of Hispancis are going to vote Dem if the GOP does not get off its ass and reach out to them honestly where they are at.

Fellow pubs: our preaching at them has not work. It will not work unless we change.

If we don't, we lose the Presidency and the Senate yet again, because our hard right refuses to understand the rest of America will not do it their way.

Fact. 90% of blacks and 70% of Hispancis are going to vote Dem if the GOP does not get off its ass and reach out to them honestly where they are at.

Fellow pubs: our preaching at them has not work. It will not work unless we change.

If we don't, we lose the Presidency and the Senate yet again, because our hard right refuses to understand the rest of America will not do it their way.
Perhaps you ought to look up the word "fact" in the dictionary, Buckaroo!

How much more can the GOP do to reach out to them than offer them Latino and African American candidates, especially when compared to a DNC that offers them NOTHING but two millionaire elitist old WHITE people?

The way that Liberals travel around the country pandering to and trying to CON voters, especially minorities, is insulting! Hillary (and Obama) travel/traveled all over, whipping out these gawd-awful fake southern accents based on the make-up of the crowd/where they were. The millionaire princess tells people how broke she was when she left the WH, how broke she is now, and how she is 'just like them'. (When she opens her mouth you can hear Slick Willey's voice saying, "I feel your pain..." The entire act should be offensive to minorities!

Reach out to them? Is that what the DNC is doing, offering up 2 lily-white old elitist establishment terds?!

We're not losing the senate unless Trump is the nominee. I don't think even Cruz can queer this.

How much more can the GOP do to reach out to them than offer them Latino and African American candidates, especially when compared to a DNC that offers them NOTHING but two millionaire elitist old WHITE people?

The way that Liberals travel around the country pandering to and trying to CON voters, especially minorities, is insulting! Hillary (and Obama) travel/traveled all over, whipping out these gawd-awful fake southern accents based on the make-up of the crowd/where they were. The millionaire princess tells people how broke she was when she left the WH, how broke she is now, and how she is 'just like them'. (When she opens her mouth you can hear Slick Willey's voice saying, "I feel your pain..." The entire act should be offensive to minorities!

Reach out to them? Is that what the DNC is doing, offering up 2 lily-white old elitist establishment terds?!

It's working. Are you saying Latinos and blacks are stupid ........again?

Slick Willey declaring his lily-white ass to be the 1st Black President don't make him black, and don't make him the 1st Black President. As mentioned, shit like this would piss me off as a minority / African American, not endear them.

Perhaps you ought to look up the word "fact" in the dictionary, Buckaroo!
Since you can't refute, then you better scoot.

The Senate has 28 GOP seats up for re-election, of which 18 are up for grabs.

Of the Dems, one is contestable.

Considering the numbers, the Dems are looking at three to five seat majority.

Slick Willey declaring his lily-white ass to be the 1st Black President don't make him black, and don't make him the 1st Black President. As mentioned, shit like this would piss me off as a minority / African American, not endear them.

More proof of how you just don't get blacks.

More proof of how you just don't get blacks.
The far right fools can think they can diss blacks and browns and get their votes.

You want to play this game ?

99% of dems voted for either a women or a Jew . Now who's backing minorities ?

You lose again GOP !

lol, just more proof that the Democratic Party hates Christians and/or men.

Hillary is a Christian + Bernie is a man.

Next?

I was being sardonic.

Ooops . My bad .

lol, you're like the people who think the Congressman making the joke about Guam tipping over was serious.

It's working. Are you saying Latinos and blacks are stupid ........again?
Nice try, 'Mr. Alinsky', but NO - that would be YOU saying that.

You're the one saying blacks should be offended, but they aren't. Why aren't they? You're the one saying blacks aren't smart enough to realize who is working for their benefit, and who is not. That is insulting, don't you think?

I agree with you, JS. I think the GOP is in a world of hurt, but I don't think it has anything to do with 'racial diversity'. Since taking over in 2014, the Washington Establishment GOP has done little more than kiss Obama's ass and do everything the Liberals have wanted to do. In doing so, they prove their is actually very little difference between Liberals and themselves.

The Democrats suffered a record-setting historical loss in 2014. That's just a fact, not meant as a 'slam'. They lost in such a way because of 'turnout', but also because the people were tired of the BS, non-representative govt, lies, etc... The GOP's 'victory' had nothing to do with them and everything to do with the rejection of the DNC's current behavior.

Due to the GOP's behavior since 2014, they have incurred the attention, and beginning wrath of the same people who rejected the Democrats in 2014. If they are not careful, and it may be too late, they may find themselves at the receiving end of an even bigger defeat in the next election.

You want to play this game ?

99% of dems voted for either a women or a Jew . Now who's backing minorities ?

You lose again GOP !

lol, just more proof that the Democratic Party hates Christians and/or men.

Hillary is a Christian + Bernie is a man.

Next?

I was being sardonic.

Ooops . My bad .

lol, you're like the people who think the Congressman making the joke about Guam tipping over was serious.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back