Sharpton Makes Despicable Claim of Racism In Rick Perry Speech

Dimwits don't listen to the American people. They just lie to you and tell you that. Consider the healthcare debacle. The majority of Americans was against it and the dimwits behind closed doors and all hours of the night forced it through with lies from pelosi, reid, and obamaturd to the American people. Dimwits lips move means they are lying. IDIOTS!!!

You're kinda right. They were against the Republican version of health care reform which the Heritage foundation once endorsed. They were against Compromising with Republicans to craft a plan they wouldn't vote for and fight against after it was passed.

What most Americans wanted was something comprehensive..like a government run single payer option.

Or medicare for all.

Democrats, unlike Republicans, listen to the American people.

I call bullshit!

You were one of the ones whining like a little bitch that Walker was gonna close DMV offices, then changed his mind?

You called it 'politically motivated' when he 'listened to the people of his state' and did what they wanted. But it's not politically motivated if a Democrat does the same thing, huh?

You're so full of shit it's amazing you can breathe.

Dimwits don't listen to the American people. They just lie to you and tell you that. Consider the healthcare debacle. The majority of Americans was against it and the dimwits behind closed doors and all hours of the night forced it through with lies from pelosi, reid, and obamaturd to the American people. Dimwits lips move means they are lying. IDIOTS!!!

You're kinda right. They were against the Republican version of health care reform which the Heritage foundation once endorsed. They were against Compromising with Republicans to craft a plan they wouldn't vote for and fight against after it was passed.

What most Americans wanted was something comprehensive..like a government run single payer option.

Or medicare for all.
Most Americans do not want socialized medicine which is what the dimwits handed us.

A FEW WORDS FROM AL SHARP=ASS.
Ooooonga boooonga booooonga booooonga boonga boooonga ooooonga=(da food stamps is late).
Holee Mackell Amos I thinks Ol whitey is getsin tied of pay fo da food stams.
Mo Fo Sheee dis iz da bigist buncha bull shee I evah seed Uhhh I thinks uhhhh needs a blunt uhhhh holee mackell...Uhhh sheee no uhhh I sho as hell ainta getsin out-da bed befoe aftanoon... bout Fo a clock sheee. Dem Crackahs specks us ta woik Sheee.... Muh Dick.....(holding crotch)

asshat.

Sharpton is a poster child for the libs. He lies, gets caught and he is freed after being caught being a tax cheat and I bet he get reelected. I think we should close Gitmo. Line them all up, shoot them and lock the doors or a more humanitarian approach would be to load them up and fly them back to the cess pool they came from and drop them off on a mountain top in the middle of winter and wish them well. After that take no more prisoners. Lets not waste another slice of bologna on them.

All these fun loving liberals defending the uneducated racist lying pig Al Sharpton.

Yeah, he made a real idiot of himself claiming Tawana Brawley was telling the truth about being raped by a group of white men--which charge a grand jury deemed a hoax.

Yet, his tribe believes in him, even though those who sued him for defamation of character won their cases, and he paid the big bucks.

Or medicare for all.
Most Americans do not want socialized medicine which is what the dimwits handed us.

That's completely incorrect.

Astonishingly so.

Most the the Tea Party is on one form of socialized medicine or another.

What do you think Medicare is? Exactly?

All these fun loving liberals defending the uneducated racist lying pig Al Sharpton.

Yeah, he made a real idiot of himself claiming Tawana Brawley was telling the truth about being raped by a group of white men--which charge a grand jury deemed a hoax.

Yet, his tribe believes in him, even though those who sued him for defamation of character won their cases, and he paid the big bucks.

Your whining about Sharpton being a racist, and using that kind of statement?

Putz.

Sharpton is a poster child for the libs. He lies, gets caught and he is freed after being caught being a tax cheat and I bet he get reelected. I think we should close Gitmo. Line them all up, shoot them and lock the doors or a more humanitarian approach would be to load them up and fly them back to the cess pool they came from and drop them off on a mountain top in the middle of winter and wish them well. After that take no more prisoners. Lets not waste another slice of bologna on them.

Uhh..

Al Sharpton is neither an elected official, nor has he been "freed" from anything.

The rest of your post doesn't seem to make any sense, so I'll ignore it.

Dont forget! He started a new justice league over that incident. Strange they have been quiet.

Forum List

Back