Sharpton Makes Despicable Claim of Racism In Rick Perry Speech

Sharpton is the true racist as that is all he can ever think about. He considers all whites to be racist, but the truth is 95 percent of his people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin. As far as Sharpton is concerned-- we can't judge a man based on the facts, because he is always bringing race into it. WTF?:confused: You then truely have to ask who is the real racist and haters, because it's surely not whites that are racist as they gave Obama the win in 2008.

We aren't the ones that voted as a bloc, but we voted by idea's and were blind to the color of someones skin.

Last edited:
Sharpton is the true racist as that is all he can ever think about. He considers all whites to be racist, but the truth is 95 percent of his people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin. As far as Sharpton is concerned-- we can't judge a man based on the facts, because he is always bringing race into it. WTF?:confused: You then truely have to ask who is the real racist and haters, because it's surely not whites that are racist as they gave Obama the win in 2008.

We aren't the ones that voted as a bloc, but we voted by idea's and were blind to the color of someones skin.

Racist. lol

Why do you guys care what Al says?

Seriously.

Most Black people are not going to vote Republican. And it isn't a matter of "color". It's a matter of economics.

One need only say two words about Al Sharpton to discount EVERYTHING he says on the subject of race...

Tawana Brawley

'nuf said.

In the mind of a Conservative..there is no growth or change for the positive. Once one sets out on the path..it is impossible to deviate from that path.

Correct?

if you give a shit about Al, then his words mean things.

Nobody gives a shit what Al thinks.

:thup:

What I find fascinating is that PussballBoy has been elected as spokesperson for the country. Clearly, since he states that 'nobody gives a shit what Al thinks', we are supposed to accept that as the authority. However, unfortunately, the evidence does not support PussballBoy's assertion.

Sharpton has an audience, they believe him... and he lied. So, I'd say Muddie has a good point... and I would further suggest that PussballBoy has the credibility of a potato.

Seriously.

Most Black people are not going to vote Republican. And it isn't a matter of "color". It's a matter of economics.

No, idiot, it's about color.

First post.

First insult.

And historical trends don't bear you out. Whatsoever.

Since the 1960s, after dixiecrats left the party, black people have overwhelmingly voted Democratic.

90% of the Republican Party doesn't care what a black man says. Chill.
once again an influential black man is stirring up hatred towards true Americans!!!if you people don't think the blacks are going to riot in 2012 you are out of your minds!!

Seriously.

First post.

First insult.

Since the 1960s, after dixiecrats left the party, black people have overwhelmingly voted Democratic.

I am aware. They vote for the party that panders to them as 'special'. No surprise there. It's racism.

First post.

First insult.

I am aware. They vote for the party that panders to them as 'special'. No surprise there. It's racism.

No.

They vote for a party that acknowledges them as people, recognizes the challenges for them that were created by some pretty awful history, have put up legislation that both creates a mechanism for parity and a buy in to the economy of the United States.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think Al *Fuckchop* Sharpton should be yanked from the airways, for this, the racist negro.
2. He is no better than the Rev. *Fuckchop* Wright the other racist negro preacher.
3. I think the FCC should be monitoring this, and crack down on this *Fuckchop*.
4. And Sallow's a *Fuckchop* too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
First post.

First insult.

No.

They vote for a party that acknowledges them as people, recognizes the challenges for them that were created by some pretty awful history, have put up legislation that both creates a mechanism for parity and a buy in to the economy of the United States.

Bullshit. They get told by dems that they are 'victims'. Lying to people for votes is racist. That's what the dems do. They don't recognize anyone as people, they recognize them as votes. They could not give a shit about minorities - other than pandering to them for votes.

Sick freaks.

And you are an idiot. Grabbing the moral high ground, with your posting history, is laughable.

First post.

First insult.

No.

Bull shit, they vote for who will give them the easiest ride. When you have a DOJ constantly forcing lower standards, then instruct a small town they can not go to non partisan positions because blacks expect to see a D on the ballot. You dont have a reasonable argument.

No.

Bull shit, they vote for who will give them the easiest ride. When you have a DOJ constantly forcing lower standards, then instruct a small town they can not go to non partisan positions because blacks expect to see a D on the ballot. You dont have a reasonable argument.

Is this another self evident thing where you claim victory and run away?

:lol:

No.

The only pussy between us is between your legs. Everything I have provided examples of is fact. You just blah blah blah

No.

The next time Shallow produced a reasonable argument will be the first time he has produced a reasonable argument. He's a hack.

No.

The next time Shallow produced a reasonable argument will be the first time he has produced a reasonable argument. He's a hack.

And not a very good one.

The only pussy between us is between your legs. Everything I have provided examples of is fact. You just blah blah blah

Well calling people names is a clear indication you don't know shit.

Cool.

It's something I suspected all along.

No.

Second post.

Second insult.

And tag teaming.

Nice. :lol:

Well calling people names is a clear indication you don't know shit.

Cool.

It's something I suspected all along.

Still nothing to support your position. I not only can support mine but make fun of you in the same instance.

Forum List

Back