Share your healthy eating and nutritious substitute ideas

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
Some sugar substitutes have digestive side effects, but Erythritol and Sorbitol are fine to eat. A good substitute for Mayo is Sour Cream. Instead of frying your food in oil, boil it in water. Crackers instead of bread. Liquid calories go straight into your blood stream, so drink low calories or no calorie beverages and keep the high calorie foods on the solid food side, the more it takes your body to digest them the better the chance youll burn them before they get stored in your fat deposits. Look at how the food sticks to your dishes, remember its doing the same thing to your veins and organs.

Niacin cleans out your circulatory system and helps remove plaques from your veins and also improves nervous system stability. Eating a B12 pill after each meal helps digest your food more efficiently and gives you a boost of energy, contributing to weight loss.

My healthy choices are high fat and high sodium servings......... Tater chips, Fritos, bacon, ribeye. Sugar, not so much. :thup:
I eat plenty of fats, its the sugar I must avoid. I went half a year on almost no salt and that seemed to have had a bad long lasting effect so now I eat plenty of salt. Instead of counting calories I add up food weights, such as I will eat no more than 2 lbs of solid food today. Drink as much as you want.

I eat plenty of fats, its the sugar I must avoid. I went half a year on almost no salt and that seemed to have had a bad long lasting effect so now I eat plenty of salt. Instead of counting calories I add up food weights, such as I will eat no more than 2 lbs of solid food today. Drink as much as you want.
Portions is the best proven way to go for most people. The size of your fist equals one portion unless it's my fist then it equals 2 portions, I have huge hands.

In reality I eat more salads, whole grains and I make my own soups. I splurge once in a while but not as often as I used to, I haven't had a burger or a steak in over a month.

Niacin cleans out your circulatory system and helps remove plaques from your veins and also improves nervous system stability. Eating a B12 pill after each meal helps digest your food more efficiently and gives you a boost of energy, contributing to weight loss.

Are you implying that you're a fatass? If so, how did you become a fatass? After all, if you are not a fatass, why the fuck would you want to lose weight in the first place?

How did you become a fatass?

THINK!

Portions is the best proven way to go for most people. The size of your fist equals one portion unless it's my fist then it equals 2 portions, I have huge hands.
In a broad sense calorie content is directly related to the density and weight of solid food, so a fist size portion of veggies wont be the same as a fist size portion of nuts or meat. Notice how dense protein bars are.

In reality I eat more salads, whole grains and I make my own soups. I splurge once in a while but not as often as I used to, I haven't had a burger or a steak in over a month.
My meat intake is very low right now but I lean towards seafood and chicken. Rice and crackers.

Are you implying that you're a fatass? If so, how did you become a fatass? After all, if you are not a fatass, why the fuck would you want to lose weight in the first place?

How did you become a fatass?

THINK!
I cant see my ass but it sticks out and its smaller than it was two years ago. My legs are skinnier too. I look less like a clown.

Some sugar substitutes have digestive side effects, but Erythritol and Sorbitol are fine to eat. A good substitute for Mayo is Sour Cream. Instead of frying your food in oil, boil it in water. Crackers instead of bread. Liquid calories go straight into your blood stream, so drink low calories or no calorie beverages and keep the high calorie foods on the solid food side, the more it takes your body to digest them the better the chance youll burn them before they get stored in your fat deposits. Look at how the food sticks to your dishes, remember its doing the same thing to your veins and organs.
Beef all day and everything day.

Little known fact.... Spinach provides very little nutrition raw. It needs to at least be blanched to break down the oxalic acids in the leaves that block your body from being able to absorb the plants nutrients. This is a natural defense mechanism the plant has.

Roast cauliflower in an oven. Then put it in a blender with a little milk and it makes a great Bechamel sauce instead of using flour. You seriously can't tell the difference

How do you know that if you can't see it? :dunno:
I go to a crowded public place and random folks take a picture of it then post it on a secret website everyone but me knows about. I hear the rumors and gauge what the size is based on what I can piece together from the clues. 90% of what they say about my ass is lies but I know the truth.

Just don't overeat. Whatever your body doesn't require becomes a burden that requires energy to deal with. For example,

Intake=2500 calories
Actual need= 1500 calories
Burden= 1000 calories
Result= Body must use X number of calories to deal with excess 1000 calories, resulting in weight gain/fatigue/lethargy, other problems, depending on age and condition.

I go to a crowded public place and random folks take a picture of it then post it on a secret website everyone but me knows about. I hear the rumors and gauge what the size is based on what I can piece together from the clues. 90% of what they say about my ass is lies but I know the truth.
Does it feel fat?

Fasting. I only eat between 2pm and 6pm everyday. Eat what you want but don't stuff yourself. I lost 50lbs in a year by eating this way. At 76yrs of age and 6'5" I probably had more to lose than most but went from 290 to 240 in a year.

Fasting. I only eat between 2pm and 6pm everyday. Eat what you want but don't stuff yourself. I lost 50lbs in a year by eating this way. At 76yrs of age and 6'5" I probably had more to lose than most but went from 290 to 240 in a year.
Thats great. I went from 185 to 150, then back up to 175 this summer and now I'm down to 150 again. Trying to lose this belly fat, haven't been fit like this since I was 20.

Forum List

Back