I had 6 teeth filled

A filling is like $100-$200 w/out insurance.

Also, 6 fillings in 75 minutes. Not Possible if Done Correctly.

Which con artist are you going to?

OP, how is this possible when you only have 3 teeth?!???

426-B1-F30-ABB8-48-A9-9452-5-D8-FE47041-AD.gif

12.5 minutes per tooth? Obviously the dentist got the memo that Biden was not allowing any new drilling. just made it under the wire before the deadline.
If you actually had a clue, you would know and understand that Biden increased oil production, while it is true that he stopped some new leases.

BFD, there are ALREADY 100's of current leases that aren't being drilled.

If you actually had a clue, you would know and understand that Biden increased oil production, while it is true that he stopped some new leases.

BFD, there are ALREADY 100's of current leases that aren't being drilled.

Do you have any sense of humor at all?

No, I get it, it (your post) was just another LAME attempt to claim another FAKE NEWS story.

Number one dunce... the news story was real. You can hear Bidens own words. Number 2... no, you dont have a sense of humor.

No where in my post did I mention Biden talking about drilling for oil.... I was only referencing the now well known clip.
We were talking about Quasar's teeth. maybe you should leave your bitterness someplace else once in a while.

Last edited:
Number one dunce... the news story was real. You can hear Bidens own words. Number 2... no, you dont have a sense of humor.
You are canceled because, well you provide ZERO substance.

You can hear Bidens own words.

Yes I did, and this is what he said.

"No More Drilling, there is no more drilling, I haven't formed any NEW DRILLING"

NEW DRILLING, USA already has 100's of unused leases.

"No More Drilling, there is no more drilling, I haven't formed any NEW DRILLING"

7,000 unused leases. But we don't have the refinery capacity to process any more, anyway. Trump sold our largest refinery to the Saudis.

I didnt bring up oil. YOU did.

You have no logical argument.

Forum List

Back