Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

'My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus'

Owning a gun is Constitutionally protected.

The USSC is ruling on jurisdiction Constitutionality of regulating abortions, not on whether her killing a baby is Constitutionally protected.

Instead of having to go a rhe way to DC to voice her concerns over abortion all she has to do is drive to her local statehouse.

Liberals should be happy about this - it is easier to intimidate your local judges than it is to try to successfully intimidate federal judges.

:p

I reject YOUR god, just as you reject mine.
If you want me to believe that your god is real you need to provide proof that such a being exists.
God requires Faith. So you already do not meet God's requirements.

You don't have a God. There is only One Creator, and His name is Yeshua, Jesus Christ, Messiah ben David, and Messiah ben Joseph, The Holy One of Israel.
"In the beginning was God, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God."
The entire Old and New Testament was written about Jesus.

And you are not of God. If you were of God, you would hear God's voice.
Your god with a small "g' will be imprisoned in Hell along with you at the end of days, because your sins cannot pass the barrier of God's Kingdom.

Tacitus, and Josephus confirmed that Jesus was a historical figure.
Pontius Pilate was proven to be real through archeological evidence
So too, was Caiaphas proven to be real.
The field that was purchased with the blood money given to Judas when he betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver and in regret tried to return the money exists to this very day, and was prophesied to have been purchased 1,000s of years prior.

We know the Apostles were real, as their letters and Eye Witness Accounts of Jesus survived and have been copied over and over from original manuscripts despite the fact that if you possessed such a copy you did so risking your life under penalty of death. Despite all attempts to destroy all copies of The Epistles and Gospels they still survived and many people died trying to protect them, preserve them and copy them. People will not die for a dishonorable lie, but they will sacrifice themselves for TRUTH.

There is exponentially far less proof for instance of the fact that Homer existed than there is historical evidence for the Truth of Jesus's existence and yet scholars all agree that Homer was a real person. Perhaps if Homer preached on Jesus and Salvation they would be biased against the little proof for Homer's existence, no?

The propagation of Christianity despite attempts to brutally persecute murder and imprison everyone who dared mention Jesus is proof of the Truth of Jesus Christ.
Lies do not survive, for men will not forfeit their lives for something they know to be UNTRUE.

Jesus Christ fulfilled 100s of prophecies written about Messiah 1000s of years before His Birth. If this is not proof enough for you, you were never destined to believe in God in the first place yet alone accept God's gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Textual transmission[edit]​

A Reading from Homer (1885) by Lawrence Alma-Tadema
The orally transmitted Homeric poems were put into written form at some point between the eighth and sixth centuries BC. Some scholars believe that they were dictated to a scribe by the poet and that our inherited versions of the Iliad and Odyssey were in origin orally-dictated texts.[66] Albert Lord noted that the Balkan bards that he was studying revised and expanded their songs in their process of dictating.[67] Some scholars hypothesize that a similar process of revision and expansion occurred when the Homeric poems were first written down.[68][69]

Other scholars hold that, after the poems were created in the eighth century, they continued to be orally transmitted with considerable revision until they were written down in the sixth century.[70] After textualisation, the poems were each divided into 24 rhapsodes, today referred to as books, and labelled by the letters of the Greek alphabet. Most scholars attribute the book divisions to the Hellenistic scholars of Alexandria, in Egypt.[71] Some trace the divisions back further to the Classical period.[72] Very few credit Homer himself with the divisions.[73]

In antiquity, it was widely held that the Homeric poems were collected and organized in Athens in the late sixth century BC by the tyrant Peisistratos (died 528/7 BC), in what subsequent scholars have dubbed the "Peisistratean recension".[74][22] The idea that the Homeric poems were originally transmitted orally and first written down during the reign of Peisistratos is referenced by the first-century BC Roman orator Cicero and is also referenced in a number of other surviving sources, including two ancient Lives of Homer.[22] From around 150 BC, the texts of the Homeric poems seem to have become relatively established. After the establishment of the Library of Alexandria, Homeric scholars such as Zenodotus of Ephesus, Aristophanes of Byzantium and in particular Aristarchus of Samothrace helped establish a canonical text.[75]

The first printed edition of Homer was produced in 1488 in Milan, Italy. Today scholars use medieval manuscripts, papyri and other sources; some argue for a "multi-text" view, rather than seeking a single definitive text. The nineteenth-century edition of Arthur Ludwich mainly follows Aristarchus's work, whereas van Thiel's (1991, 1996) follows the medieval vulgate. Others, such as Martin West (1998–2000) or T.W. Allen, fall somewhere between these two extremes.[75]

Last edited:
DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

Uteri/Uteruses sure take a pounding. Why are they so heavily regulated? Guns, not so much.

Do you realize that if those leftist bitches were responsible in their fucking around the town, they would NOT be getting pregnant in the first place?

Meanwhile Fanatics on both sides of the Abortion topic are the ones who is preventing the obvious compromise that is by default already happening since over 90% of all abortions are in the FIRST Trimester and earlier.

Make abortions legal up to 13 weeks (end of first trimester) while outlawing 2 and 3rd trimester with the exception of RAPE, INCEST and Health of the mother.

Partial Birth Abortions should be murder in the first degree.

How about you prove God does not exist, and go through The Bible and prove God to be a liar. Come back and see me when you have accomplished that.

And breathing? I thought you believed in choice. Breathing is a choice.

God made the trees, and he made you.

If Evolution were true, there is no need for animal life on this planet, and also if Evolution were true, there would be competing sentient beings capable of speech, thought, and building and creation.

Why are we the only sentient beings who speak, think, and build and create?

These are traits we did not evolve but were inherited from our father.

God created a perfect system even in it's fallen state that removes CO2 and exchanges it with oxygen for you from God for you to breath despite your hatred of him.

Do you believe in The Big Bang Theory?

Then you believe in miracles.
Many Astronomers enter the trade as Atheists and eventually come to the conclusion that it doesn't work.

Good lord, can liberal female radio types get through the day without saying the word "uterus"? The argument might seem cute to baby killers but it is as old and dried up as most of the female democrat politicians these days.

The anit gun nuts are always talking about "reasonable gun control laws". Now they are going to get a taste of their own medicine with "reasonable abortion laws".

'My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus'

Owning a gun is Constitutionally protected.

The USSC is ruling on jurisdiction Constitutionality of regulating abortions, not on whether her killing a baby is Constitutionally protected.

Instead of having to go a rhe way to DC to voice her concerns over abortion all she has to do is drive to her local statehouse.

Liberals should be happy about this - it is easier to intimidate your local judges than it is to try to successfully intimidate federal judges.

:p
This is something they do not want to be well known.

'My uterus us more regulated than your guns'

Maybe that's because your uterus is used more than my guns, and you have killed more lives with the help of your uterus than have been killed by my guns.....

Forum List

Back