Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you can't read ..Where did I say fire arms retard?

You said firearms were banned in chicago and washington dc.

Are you getting as senile as Trump now?

Once again where nim rod? A typical libtards trying to revise history only seconds old ..i said fucking guns..and your the one that's senile or a liar

bear513Gold Member

Probably for the same reason Democrats think regulating the killing of a soon-to-be baby is an evil breach of liberty, but wholly stripping citizens of any means of personal defense is okay.

Both are INCREDIBLY inconsistent and seem to have no true guiding principles. They just pick the side they like best and accept it all.
See what you dumbasses can’t seem to grasp is that no democrat in office has ever suggested to overturn the 2nd amendment. You just pretend that banning all guns is a democratic position simply because you aren’t smart enough to see any nuance in a political position.

It is a fucking Democrat position retard see Chicago when guns were banned

Why do republicans think regulating a vagina is ok, but regulating guns isn’t?

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?

NEWS FLASH:

Not all Republicans are against Abortion!

What I would be against is paying for someone birth control or abortion.

Now tell me is it your right to force me to pay for your abortion and birth control?

As for gun control laws, well tell me how many times does a criminal obey the law?

Trick question because if the criminal obey the law they they would not be a criminal!

So gun control laws are to punish the law abiding citizens while the criminal ignores them.

You have the right not to own a firearm all you want but the Bill of Rights tell you that you can not deny me that right as a citizen.

Also each state has requirements for firearm ownership but that will never be good enough for those like you and your kind and you prefer repealing the Second Amendment altogether because of your fear of firearms.

Now what is the reality of getting rid of the Second Amendment?

You would need the House, Senate, President and the Majority of States to Agree and that is not happening in my lifespan!

So that is a dead subject!

I support your right not owning a firearm or allowing it in your business or home but for you to say I have to live by your rules and be deny my second amendment right, well again you have no right to do that.

So passing strict gun control laws do not stop the criminals and just punish the law abiding citizen and repealing the Second Amendment is never going to happen, so welcome to reality and have all the abortions you want but not on my dime!

Like over 20 firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition. And all within the previous two years or less,

Yeah ... Like That ... Like just about anything you can think of.
I am not saying you cannot make a case ... Nor that you cannot pursue legislative actions that may put any number of restriction on whatever you want.
I am saying that I and many other responsible gun owners aren't interested in supporting your constant assault on our rights.

What part aren't you understanding ... :dunno:

It is ludicrous when a leftist criticizes others for not knowing history.

Being a leftist, means you know nothing of history. You can't be a leftist and know history.

Actually you can't be a conservative and know history, because you keep repeating it. Like trickle down tax cuts that never worked.
I am not a con. That said, I agree somewhat with your statement.

However leftists can't know history because their belief is big government is best and effective. Thus proving they have learned nothing from history. The most deadly and unjust force in ALL of human history, is government.

Last edited:
Does anyone note its always the men who have a issue with abortion on this board. Maybe if you'd treat women half way decent they'd want to have your babies.

Does anyone note its always the men who have a issue with abortion on this board. Maybe if you'd treat women half way decent they'd want to have your babies.

Does anyone note that it is always the women that advocate being irresponsible after having spread their legs for any dick that will pay attention to them?

If a woman that chooses abortion wants to be treated decent, she shouldn't choose to kill what her choice to spread her legs produced. Why should murderers be treated decently?

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?

Why does the far left want the government to subsidize the vagina and not allow the tax payers to have a say about it?

I will rest when I can legally possess one of these without registration or a background check.

P1210164-900x600_1.jpg

Probably for the same reason Democrats think regulating the killing of a soon-to-be baby is an evil breach of liberty, but wholly stripping citizens of any means of personal defense is okay.

Both are INCREDIBLY inconsistent and seem to have no true guiding principles. They just pick the side they like best and accept it all.
And yet, Democrats want to protect the child. Republicans? Not so much.

Proposed Food Stamp Cuts Would Hit Military Families | Military.com

Partisan House fight on GOP plan to cut food stamps to children, seniors, disabled

Analysis | Trump’s tax ‘reform’ looks like tax cuts for the rich

Republicans don't even care about the fetus. It's just something they use to try to control women.

With guns & abortion being at the forefront of our political divide you would think that reasonable people would put some effort into learning the why & what of each view. if not for compromise at least some comprehension of the other sides point of view.

With guns & abortion being at the forefront of our political divide you would think that reasonable people would put some effort into learning the why & what of each view. if not for compromise at least some comprehension of the other sides point of view.
Don't fuck with pussies unless you are willing to carry the damn baby yourself.

Don't fuck with guns, period.

Pretty simple.
:dunno:

Don't fuck with pussies unless you are willing to carry the damn baby yourself.

Don't fuck with guns, period.

Pretty simple.
:dunno:
So you are saying "Go Gay!"

Machine guns serve no purpose other than to kill a lot of people in a short time, and have no business anywhere outside of war.

WAR?

You mean like the war our founders waged against King George to secure our freedoms and liberties?

The kind of war that led to creation of the 2nd Amendment in the first place?

I agree.

EDIT: Except that they are also kind of fun to have in recreational events like. . .

You need to read some history. Our fight was against the British , French and Indians, and other states.

Bahahaha!

Can you quote the part of the "Declaration of independence " that identifies the French, Indians and "other States" as the enemies in the revolutionary War?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back