Shame of a Nation

Many being held in jail have been held in solitary confinement for prolonged periods and have not received proper medical care.

Lie. Article dismissed.

Many have been denied bail.

Lie. Article dismissed.

Many being held in jail have been held in solitary confinement for prolonged periods and have not received proper medical care.

Lie. Article dismissed.

Lie. Article dismissed.
They have to keep on pushing the lie to protect their criminality.

If anyone needs any more proof that the democrats are leading us into totalitarianism one only needs to look at how the Jan. 6th protest is being handled by the biden regime.

Relatively gentle reprisals against those guilty of attempting to overthrow government.

In any other example in history the guilty would have been gunned down by firing squad and the leader hung from his heels from a lamppost and had his throat slashed open.

The reason being to banish all notions of repeating the same again!

Now America has to second guess Trump and decide whether or not government has the power granted by the majority to eliminate the Trump threat?

Lie. Article dismissed.

Lie. Article dismissed.
Government can't negotiate leniency for those who are guilty of crimes against their country.

There are only two options: Life in prison or no life.

The revolutionary spirit must be completely snuffed out, or it can return.

And it goes without saying, the leader(s) of the attempted revolution must be eliminated with certainty and with finality!

Cuba's evil Batista regime didn't act soon enough with a bullet for Fidel and comrad Che!

I bet that the OP will not list the names of the people still being held.
It's not secret information.
All those being held will be charged and all or nearly all will be found guilty of lesser crimes than treason or sedition, which more egregious crimes demand the death penalty or life in prison.

And the country won't be able to move on with democracy due to the uncertainty of another possible coup attempt, by the leader of the coup attempt being allowed to walk the streets. And most likely quite publicly inciting violence by his lieutenants!

The only finality is in Trump accepting defeat or him being dead.

It's not secret information.
All those being held will be charged and all or nearly all will be found guilty of lesser crimes than treason or sedition, which more egregious crimes demand the death penalty or life in prison.

And the country won't be able to move on with democracy due to the uncertainty of another possible coup attempt, by the leader of the coup attempt being allowed to walk the streets. And most likely quite publicly inciting violence by his lieutenants!

The only finality is in Trump accepting defeat or him being dead.
Yeah, I'd still like to see a list. For some reason, nobody who starts these posts will ever post a list of the names of those still being held.

Yeah, I'd still like to see a list. For some reason, nobody who starts these posts will ever post a list of the names of those still being held.
It's not a communist plot to hide the names, it's more likely to be your personal paranoia being enlivened by the uncertainty of Trump having enough support to continue to advise his lieutenants to take violent action.

Why are their names so important to you?

Does this help? https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

It's not a communist plot to hide the names, it's more likely to be your personal paranoia being enlivened by the uncertainty of Trump having enough support to continue to advise his lieutenants to take violent action.
Oh I'm sure there will be a lot more right wing violence in our future. Its just a matter of time.
Why are their names so important to you?

Does this help? https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
Not really.

I'm looking for a list of names of the folks who the OP says are still being held.
IF we have the names, we can look up what they are being charged with.

Thats all.

All you had to do is ask. Does the link I posted serve any purpose for you?
Or were you just scratching for a reason to think it's a plot by government to keep the names a secret?

Relatively gentle reprisals against those guilty of attempting to overthrow government.

In any other example in history the guilty would have been gunned down by firing squad and the leader hung from his heels from a lamppost and had his throat slashed open.

The reason being to banish all notions of repeating the same again!

Now America has to second guess Trump and decide whether or not government has the power granted by the majority to eliminate the Trump threat?
There was no "attempt to overthrow a nation." It was decent people demanding an HONEST ELECTION.
These LIES are getting tiresome

Government can't negotiate leniency for those who are guilty of crimes against their country.

There are only two options: Life in prison or no life.

The revolutionary spirit must be completely snuffed out, or it can return.

And it goes without saying, the leader(s) of the attempted revolution must be eliminated with certainty and with finality!

Cuba's evil Batista regime didn't act soon enough with a bullet for Fidel and comrad Che!

They were stupid. Being stupid doesn't equate to a death penalty.

They were stupid. Being stupid doesn't equate to a death penalty.
More appropriately, they were possibly ignorant of the extent of the crimes they were committing against the state.

Ignorance is not a defense as we all are aware.

My position has always been consistent on government not having the confidence to move against Trump with the ultimate punishment.

The election results could change that for Trump and his co-conspirators too.
It could be that Trump serves the rest of his life in jail and that could perhaps effectively defuse the threat to democracy.

Forum List

Back