Shalom from Israel

:welcome: TDontTouchMyCigars ... Are they Cuban's?

Military advice...

When going through Basic Training never, ever volunteer to be a truck driver...

View attachment 394119

Cubans?
Jews are communists, but to hurt the feelings of our greatest ally?
Who's greatest ally ? IsNtReal. Oh sure. Those assholes were right with the US ever since Koreastan.....to pick up their welfare check

As far as I know, the US aid to Israel came in about 1980' after the US urged Israel not to build the Lavi fighter jet, that would compete with the American F16.

The first time the US helped Israel at all was the time it sent us ammunition at the end of 73' war, as counterweight to the soviet support to Syria and Egypt [ that sent Planes, advisors, Intel and even pilots ]

Your Aid is 3.8 billion dollar a year, Which is about 4% of Israel's annual budget [ or 1% of our GDP ]

I believe Israel should stop recieving it, as it hurts Israel's abillity to trade with certain states [ the aid is only available to use when you buy american ammunition and weapons, and says Israel cant sell weapons to China and Russia, except for one time we sold Russia our excellent UAVs ]

Hi, my name is Gilead, from Jerusalem.

Wanted to say that I love this forum.

As I am enlisting to the IDF next year, I would like to hear advices from Vets [ yes, there is difference between the armies of Israel and the US, but I do believe I have a lot to earn by listening to some of the older soliders from the US armed forces ]
welcome....good to hear from you
..I was USMC for 8 years.....well, Israel has proven to be a HUGE winner--and against all odds:
''surrounded''
outnumbered in all categories
narrow front
etc

..hard to compare the two.....
..I would think the IDF has ''more'' experience = more per capita ....
..my advice: listen to the Israelis
Yes. My Father was Haganah before immigrating to USA.

Oh really?

So he deserves an american citizenship, for fighting Britain

My great grand father was at the irgun. Maybe they also fought each other

As I am enlisting to the IDF next year, I would like to hear advices from Vets [ yes, there is difference between the armies of Israel and the US, but I do believe I have a lot to earn by listening to some of the older soliders from the US armed forces ]
Welcome to USMB, Gilead. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Welcome to USMB, Gilead. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Thank you, brother!

I believe Israel should stop recieving it, as it hurts Israel's abillity to trade with certain states

Netanyahu wanted to stop it, some years ago.

But Bill Clinton talked him out of it.

Yeah, at Netanyahu's first term [ 96-99, until Clinton endorsed and helped electing the worst PM we had, Ehud Barak. ]

Basically because when the US brings money to Israel, they buy influence. And Clinton sure wanted the Noble prize and had to keep the Israeli government under his control
20200929_193300.jpg

Last edited:
I believe Israel should stop recieving it, as it hurts Israel's abillity to trade with certain states

Netanyahu wanted to stop it, some years ago.

But Bill Clinton talked him out of it.

Yeah, at Netanyahu's first term [ 96-99, until Clinton endorsed and helped electing the worst PM we had, Ehud Barak. ]

Basically because when the US brings money to Israel, they buy influence. And Clinton sure wanted the Noble prize and had to keep the Israeli government under his controlView attachment 394560

I have a transcript of his speech to Congress, regarding that issue, on one of my hard drives; somewhere.

A soldier likely shouldn't politicize his or her service to their country. That's probably all I'd say about that.

Other than that, keep your head down, else it'll get blowed the heck off if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited:

As I am enlisting to the IDF next year, I would like to hear advices from Vets [ yes, there is difference between the armies of Israel and the US, but I do believe I have a lot to earn by listening to some of the older soldiers from the US armed forces ]

as long as your not a zionist and you are a deep believer in judaism,welcome.

Cubans?
Jews are communists, but to hurt the feelings of our greatest ally?

One down, none to go, balm of Gilead.

Nu.

USMB have good threads ...

Israel have massive nukes.

We like Israel
American Jews —not very much . They’re leftist Bolsheviks

Israel are both side zionists and communists ...

The first thing to remember is that from your first day in boot camp on the p hole in your boxers or briefs goes in the back from now on until you get out.

Forum List

Back