Shaking The Caldera

If that caldera goes off, half of the US will be wiped out or severely damaged.

Remember when Mt. St. Helens went off? It affected a large area of the NW (I was in high school at Frenchtown MT, and remember the 2-3 inches of ash we had everywhere). And, that was just a little eruption compared to what would happen if Yellowstone decided to go off.

Remember when Mt. St. Helens went off? It affected a large area of the NW (I was in high school at Frenchtown MT, and remember the 2-3 inches of ash we had everywhere). And, that was just a little eruption compared to what would happen if Yellowstone decided to go off.
When Arenal cummed in 1968 we had 3-5 feet of ash.Clean the roof in shifts to keep the house from collapsin....then it began to rain. (no I wasn't here)
I was here for this...

When Arenal cummed in 1968 we had 3-5 feet of ash.Clean the roof in shifts to keep the house from collapsin....then it began to rain. (no I wasn't here)
I was here for this...

Wow............3-5 ft of ash? That would have been miserable to go through. I know the time we went through after St. Helen's was a royal pain in the ass.

Made the car body shops happy though, as that ash was capable of eating paint.

I was here for this...

Wow............3-5 ft of ash? That would have been miserable to go through. I know the time we went through after St. Helen's was a royal pain in the ass.

Made the car body shops happy though, as that ash was capable of eating paint.

OH yeah. Here it ate every metal roof(every building here---today---...plus cars, shops, killed crops, cattle (no grass). Bad times.
Tough sunzabitches these people are.They still said "Hola, Pura Vida" every fucking day...Like this covid bs. Now with masks....FUCK

Forum List

Back