Shadow People

nhjake

Rookie
Mar 4, 2022
I was in Arizona early February with family, we drove north of Tortilla Flat until the road became dirt. We turned around about half way back one of the people in the car called out and said whats that. There was a figures that was ink black, I stopped and backed up which may have been about 10 seconds and the figure had disappeared. The time while not exact was between 12 - 1 pm. We estimated that the figure was about 300 feet from the road and was approximately 7-8 feet tall based on the tree that it was next to. Had it been a a person we would have been able to see it move up the mountain as there was not enough foliage on the tree and the hillside to obstruct a moving figure. Unfortunateley we were unable to get a photo which was the intention, when we stopped it was behind a large rock, by the time I backed up it was gone.

My sons swear up and down they saw one a couple times when they were kids. They both told me the exact same story separately. I don't know.

The sun was overhead so the shadow we saw was not from the tree/bush it was next to

It was an alien. you may soon get abducted an anal probed.

I was in Arizona early February with family, we drove north of Tortilla Flat until the road became dirt. We turned around about half way back one of the people in the car called out and said whats that. There was a figures that was ink black, I stopped and backed up which may have been about 10 seconds and the figure had disappeared. The time while not exact was between 12 - 1 pm. We estimated that the figure was about 300 feet from the road and was approximately 7-8 feet tall based on the tree that it was next to. Had it been a a person we would have been able to see it move up the mountain as there was not enough foliage on the tree and the hillside to obstruct a moving figure. Unfortunateley we were unable to get a photo which was the intention, when we stopped it was behind a large rock, by the time I backed up it was gone.
Dolores Cannon says Shadow People are from another dimension. I believe she said our dimension is overlapping with another dimension and that is why some people see these Shadow People. I think you saw a Shadow Person.

Forum List

Back