Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

Another silly spam thread for the purpose of Americans on both sides to fling shit at each other.
best wishes from Canada.

Is there any chance of moderating this board back to sanity and a bit of human decency?

In Nazi Germany, "radicalized" people were reported?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.
In Germany today which was considered worse Nazis or Soviet Commies?

Depends on who you ask, but it's pretty much consensus that both weren't good ideologies.
Are most Germans aware that Communists tried to overthrow the Country, same for Italy (and were successful in Russia)?

Praytell, did you know that some 18 million Germans, about a third of the country still lived under communist rule until 1990?

Which is why most Germans know very well that American righties don't know shit what communism is. They couldn't define it if their life depended on it. They think communism is when your taxes are too high, or when blacks say on tv they are fed up with racism. Pathetic crybabies.

Communism is when there are elections, but no matter what the result is, those in power refuse to give it up when diselected. That's what communism is.

No, and apparently you also cannot define communism. If you really think that's what defines communism, just wow. LOL. You really have no business commenting on this topic.

Just pretend he was talking about Muslims and y’all would be throwing a parade.

Have you killed any white people today? Your Reich is depending on you.
I mourn the loss of rational Americans. Trump has broken so many people in this country.

Yet you cherish the destruction of America....go figure.
Tell me how I cherish the destruction of America.

By promoting Biden's "America Last" philosophy.
Be more specific please.
By being a dumbass promoting Biden's "America Last" philosophy.

No false narrative. I said downplaying. One day of a protest that got out of hand is the end of the world to you, but months of lefty violence is ignored.
You first said support. Then you started walking it back.

Because fundamentally this is a dishonest argument. It doesn’t need to be honest, it just needs to convince someone like yourself that your desire for violence against others is justified.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Your still in a tizzy over one day of a protest getting out of hand while ignoring ongoing leftist violence.
Like I said. It’s not an honest argument. Not only is there a gulf between supporting and ignoring, but you accuse me of both falsely.

It doesn’t need to be an honest argument. You’re only trying to convince yourself.

The Jan 6th “protest” isn’t just an isolated incident. It’s just the most obvious manifestation of a shift away from democratic institutions for the purposes of maintenance of power. Our country is strong, but this does actually represent some threat to the nation’s health.

it is an incredibly isolated incident. 1 day. no actual impact to any government process.

Meanwhile idiots in Seattle and Portland took neighborhoods hostage for MONTHS.
Like I said. It’s only a manifestation of the underlying retreat from democratic ideals.

It didn’t spring into existence spontaneously and the retreat is still going on.

Says the person who supports government overreach into all aspects of people's lives.
All you have is hyperbole.

And all you have is not denying what I am accusing you of.
Do I really have to deny that I don’t want government into all aspects of people’s lives?

I would respond to serious accusations but you’re not being serious. Hyperbole isn’t serious.

When you want the feds to determine the things you listed, that's what you want.
That doesn’t even make sense.

I don’t want the feds controlling who gets married. I’m just happy that the states aren’t allowed to present same sex couples from getting married.

Saying you want limited government, but supporting intrusive state government isn’t being very honest.

That is the feds controlling who gets married. Even worse its a court doing it and not a legislature.

The decision should have just made States recognize any marriage license issued in another State just like they did before.

So Alabama wouldn't have to issue same sex marriage licenses, but they would have to recognize out of state ones like always.

When it comes to the 2nd amendment, your hypocrisy shows. In NYC you need to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 to just keep a revolver in your house. How is that not infringement?
Allowing is not controlling.

Hypothetically if you want Alabama to determine that gay people can’t get married, and I don’t want them to have the power, between the two of us, I’m the one for a more limited government staying out of people’s business.

Forcing is controlling. The court forced Alabama to do something it didn't want to do.

Unless of course it's things like gun ownership keeping one's generated wealth and property rights.

Federal fiat is not limited government.
Okay. The court would also force Alabama to have probable cause and a warrant to search someone’s property.

But at the end of the day both of those actions would result in less intrusion into personal lives, not more.

Kinda like the difference between positive and negative rights.

That's actually not only in the Federal Constitution but Alabama's as well.

Please show me in the Constitution where gay people can marry, or where marriage is actually defined.
You missed the point.

Refusing to allow the government to do something is objectively an act which decreases government involvement in our lives.

Depends on the level of government and who or what is doing what to who or what.

State governments were forced to issue SSM licenses against their will. A better compromise would have just been to force them to accept out of State licenses as always and let them evolve on their own at their own pace when it comes to issuance.
Not really. It doesn’t matter what level of government, restricting their authority reduces their power over people.

That’s what happened with same sex marriage. It got the government out of the business of telling gay couples they couldn’t do something. It extended freedoms to people that were being denied it by the “will” of the state government.

By ignoring the constitution and the will of the people of the State.

Way to be a butthurt wuss.
Nah. Just it’s nice when you reveal who you are.

Or who I project. That's what idiots like you never get. My persona changes based on who I am replying to.

Since I have zero respect for you and idiots like bertie, you get what you get.
You’re a troll. That’s not a projection. The very fact that you’re projecting it makes you a troll.

I troll YOU and morons like you. That's all you deserve.
Yep. Fragile egos like yourself really get triggered when people challenge your beliefs.

Hence the trolling.

Responding with disdain is not being triggered. Try using the words right.
I’d say you go well over disdain and into unhinged violent fantasy territory.

That’s definitely triggered behavior.

You would be wrong.
I don’t think you’re a very objective judge of your own triggered behavior. Especially given your reflexive hatred of those you consider to behave in a similar way.

You can’t accept that you are like the people you hate. It’s protecting your own world view, and has that has a very strong capacity to deceive yourself.

I hate lying controlling SJW losers like you. Anger in the face of tyranny is no vice, complacency in the face of tyranny is no virtue.

My worldview allows others as long as they accept the validity of other worldviews, yours does not.
What do you mean your worldview “allows others”?

Current leftism is based on only your side being "right", and thus all other views must be suppressed.
And “rightism” (or whatever) doesn’t believe only their side being right?

They don't believe they are the only side. You don't see rightists as a mass pushing for silencing others like you do on the left.
What? Who believes they’re the “only side”? That doesn’t make sense. I know there are plenty of sides to all sorts of issues. And I know that some of them are objectively wrong and I think that some of them are subjectively (in my opinion) wrong.

And so do you.

But you want to see the right going after the “other side”, just look at their collective freak out of critical race theory.

LAWSUIT: U of Oklahoma volleyball player shut out of program due to rejection of 'social justice’

Critical race theory is a poison, the whole point is to stifle opinions and ideas from the "wrong type" of people.

No false narrative. I said downplaying. One day of a protest that got out of hand is the end of the world to you, but months of lefty violence is ignored.

Because fundamentally this is a dishonest argument. It doesn’t need to be honest, it just needs to convince someone like yourself that your desire for violence against others is justified.

Your still in a tizzy over one day of a protest getting out of hand while ignoring ongoing leftist violence.
Like I said. It’s not an honest argument. Not only is there a gulf between supporting and ignoring, but you accuse me of both falsely.

It doesn’t need to be an honest argument. You’re only trying to convince yourself.

The Jan 6th “protest” isn’t just an isolated incident. It’s just the most obvious manifestation of a shift away from democratic institutions for the purposes of maintenance of power. Our country is strong, but this does actually represent some threat to the nation’s health.

it is an incredibly isolated incident. 1 day. no actual impact to any government process.

Like I said. It’s only a manifestation of the underlying retreat from democratic ideals.

It didn’t spring into existence spontaneously and the retreat is still going on.

Says the person who supports government overreach into all aspects of people's lives.

Do I really have to deny that I don’t want government into all aspects of people’s lives?

I would respond to serious accusations but you’re not being serious. Hyperbole isn’t serious.

When you want the feds to determine the things you listed, that's what you want.

I don’t want the feds controlling who gets married. I’m just happy that the states aren’t allowed to present same sex couples from getting married.

Saying you want limited government, but supporting intrusive state government isn’t being very honest.

That is the feds controlling who gets married. Even worse its a court doing it and not a legislature.

The decision should have just made States recognize any marriage license issued in another State just like they did before.

So Alabama wouldn't have to issue same sex marriage licenses, but they would have to recognize out of state ones like always.

When it comes to the 2nd amendment, your hypocrisy shows. In NYC you need to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 to just keep a revolver in your house. How is that not infringement?

Hypothetically if you want Alabama to determine that gay people can’t get married, and I don’t want them to have the power, between the two of us, I’m the one for a more limited government staying out of people’s business.

Forcing is controlling. The court forced Alabama to do something it didn't want to do.

Unless of course it's things like gun ownership keeping one's generated wealth and property rights.

Okay. The court would also force Alabama to have probable cause and a warrant to search someone’s property.

But at the end of the day both of those actions would result in less intrusion into personal lives, not more.

Please show me in the Constitution where gay people can marry, or where marriage is actually defined.
You missed the point.

Refusing to allow the government to do something is objectively an act which decreases government involvement in our lives.

Depends on the level of government and who or what is doing what to who or what.

State governments were forced to issue SSM licenses against their will. A better compromise would have just been to force them to accept out of State licenses as always and let them evolve on their own at their own pace when it comes to issuance.
Not really. It doesn’t matter what level of government, restricting their authority reduces their power over people.

That’s what happened with same sex marriage. It got the government out of the business of telling gay couples they couldn’t do something. It extended freedoms to people that were being denied it by the “will” of the state government.

It doesn’t matter what the will of the people is. Reducing their ability to enforce that will on others through government is reducing their involvement in other people’s lives.

Or who I project. That's what idiots like you never get. My persona changes based on who I am replying to.

You’re a troll. That’s not a projection. The very fact that you’re projecting it makes you a troll.

Yep. Fragile egos like yourself really get triggered when people challenge your beliefs.

Hence the trolling.

You would be wrong.
I don’t think you’re a very objective judge of your own triggered behavior. Especially given your reflexive hatred of those you consider to behave in a similar way.

You can’t accept that you are like the people you hate. It’s protecting your own world view, and has that has a very strong capacity to deceive yourself.

I hate lying controlling SJW losers like you. Anger in the face of tyranny is no vice, complacency in the face of tyranny is no virtue.

My worldview allows others as long as they accept the validity of other worldviews, yours does not.

Current leftism is based on only your side being "right", and thus all other views must be suppressed.

They don't believe they are the only side. You don't see rightists as a mass pushing for silencing others like you do on the left.
What? Who believes they’re the “only side”? That doesn’t make sense. I know there are plenty of sides to all sorts of issues. And I know that some of them are objectively wrong and I think that some of them are subjectively (in my opinion) wrong.

And so do you.

But you want to see the right going after the “other side”, just look at their collective freak out of critical race theory.

LAWSUIT: U of Oklahoma volleyball player shut out of program due to rejection of 'social justice’

Critical race theory is a poison, the whole point is to stifle opinions and ideas from the "wrong type" of people.
Gotcha. So it’s okay to silence people if you have a good reason to.

Unlike you, the left isn’t using government authority to silence people. That’s the authoritarian right wing.

You missed the point.

It doesn’t matter what the will of the people is. Reducing their ability to enforce that will on others through government is reducing their involvement in other people’s lives.

Then why does your side point to polls and bitch about "true democracy" so much?

Why do you want to get rid of the Electoral College?

Ask people out west about how much the feds interfere with their property rights and then get back to me.

Hence the trolling.

You would be wrong.

And so do you.

Unlike you, the left isn’t using government authority to silence people. That’s the authoritarian right wing.

Of course you ignore my link because it doesn't fit your worldview.

The left gets to use the MSM, which is far more effective. Why is Trump still banned from Social Media?

Not allowing something to be taught in schools isn't silencing the proponents of the theory.

CRT can be boiled up into one concept "White people are Evil"

Why should that be taught in schools?

Hence the trolling.

You would be wrong.

And so do you.

What? The censorship before and now after the election is what? It is silencing people. How many stupid pills did you take today?

Snitch on your family and friends because you think their attitudes and opinions are dangerous? That's really dangerous. This asshole thinks he's Putin or Xi now.

You missed the point.

Then why does your side point to polls and bitch about "true democracy" so much?

Why do you want to get rid of the Electoral College?

Ask people out west about how much the feds interfere with their property rights and then get back to me.
I don’t know what you mean exactly by true democracy. I don’t think a “true democracy” as I understand it is feasible. We will continue with a representative democracy out of sheer necessity.

The electoral college distorts the political landscape and I abhor it. It eliminates the voting power of political minorities in safe states. It over emphasizes the importance of swing states which are important only in that they are close political. And most of all, it entrenches the two party system.

I grew up in a rural farming community. The local government was very involved in our property rights. If your neighbor changes a water way, or doesn’t take care of their terraces, next thing you know during a heavy rain you’ve got a river down your field and soil erosion wiping out a chunk of your livelihood.

We were firm Democrats, in no small part as we recognized our actions impact others.

Hence the trolling.

You would be wrong.

And so do you.

Of course you ignore my link because it doesn't fit your worldview.

The left gets to use the MSM, which is far more effective. Why is Trump still banned from Social Media?

Not allowing something to be taught in schools isn't silencing the proponents of the theory.

CRT can be boiled up into one concept "White people are Evil"

Why should that be taught in schools?
Your link is a one sided view and doesn’t really have anything to do with CRT. As for the abhorrence of being kicked off a sports team for political views, I’ll let Kaepernick know this isn’t okay anymore.

Preventing something to be taught in school is just as silencing as kicking someone off social media and is far worse given the fact that you’re using government to accomplish it.

I think it should be taught in school so idiots like yourself know what it is rather than your incorrect “boiled down” description.

Just the opposite.
I disagree. There are a handful of right wing posters here constantly talking about hoping for “civil war” and dreaming of murdering their political opponents.
I have not seen much of that except for leftists claiming that on this board. But a handful doesn't represent 1/2 of the country.
I never claimed it represented half the country. The question remains why the Republican Party would want to protect violent extremists.
aint nobody bailing them out pal .....what do you have to say about leftists and Harris supporting bailing out leftist extremists last yr ? Man twice bailed out by Kamala Harris-backed fund — gets arrested again

Well, I think most of what you say about "leftist violence" is fake news
which stories are those?
Most conservatives in the USA are not violent extremists either, but some are.

What Biden said is no different than what Republicans said about violent extremists Muslims.

Sadly, most of you Nazi democrats are violent extremists, some overtly, many covertly.

What Biden said is no different than what Hitler said about Jews.
You’re a lunatic.
now that’s hilarious

Forum List

Back