SF GayMen's Choir has a message to you about your kids

It IS normal for a percentage of the human population to be homosexual.
Without encouragement that number is extremely small

People with the homosexual birth defect should be treated with tolerance.

Just as children with any handicap deserve to be treated

But thats not what the gay agenda is all about

Which makes it a threat to the physical health and mental well being of children
It is extremely small even today

And the "gay agenda" is no different than the human agenda
Whatever they want to do, fine. Just keep them away from children.
Yeah teach your kids to be afraid of people

That's a great plan
Read my post again. I said absolutely nothing about teaching my kids to be afraid of anyone. Perhaps you're hearing voices.
So you want to keep all homosexual people away from your children and you don't tell your children to stay away from those perverted queers cuz they will get raped?
I taught my children that queers are sick confused mentally ill people.
Right you taught them to fear gays
Nope. I taught them to not take the ramblings of mentally ill people seriously.
YEah you're raining little bigots just like their daddy
Christophobic bigot.
IDGAF what gods you pray to.

And believe me I'm not afraid of any bible thumpers
And me and my kids are not afraid of any queers. Anything else?
Hate is nothing but fear
Okay, you hate/fear Christians.

Its been the pattern for 50 + years

And not always bad

I think striking down laws against mixed race marriage was correct

But then came abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, ect

Legalized sex with animals and children is not far off

And of course sex in public

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty
SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids

'We'll convert your children': San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus delivers musical message to those who work against 'gay agenda'

you can't get access to this video on youtube unless you've signed in and been granted access. I wonder why?

You think we're sinful
You fight against our rights
You say we all lead lives you can't respect
But you're just frightened
You think that we'll corrupt your kids
If our agenda goes unchecked
Funny, just this once, you're correct

We'll convert your children
Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
And you will barely notice it
You can keep them from disco
Warn about San Francisco
Make 'em wear pleated pants
We don't care
We'll make them tolerant and fair

A second singer then appears and says, "At first I didn't get why you'd be so scared of us turning your children into accepting, caring people — but I see now why you'd have a problem with that."

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
They'll change their group of friends
You won't approve of where they go at night
(to protests)
Oh and you'll be disgusted
(so gross)
When they start finding things online
That you've kept far from their sight
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
There is really no escaping it
'Cause even grandma likes RuPaul
And the world's getting kinder
Gen Z's gayer than grindr
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate
Then the full ensemble kicks in:

We're coming for them
We're coming for your children
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children
Your children will care about
Fairness and justice for others
Your children will work to convert
All their sisters and brothers
Then soon we're almost certain
Your kids will start convertin' you!

The gay agenda is coming home
The gay agenda is here!
But you don't have to worry
'Cause there's nothing wrong with
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
Because the world always needs
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Come on, try a little pride!
Then we'll turn to you
Giving up the fear inside
Is freeing like you never knew!
Go and see San Francisco!
Go and turn up that disco!
You'll forget you were ever upset
And make an ally of you yet!
We'll make an ally of you yet!
Anything else?

As to whether or not the music video represents actual intentions or is a joke — or maybe is somewhere in between — one Facebook post from the SFGMC calls it a "heartwarming and hilarious piece."

Another post about the song introduces it by saying, "Pride Month may be over, but the Gay Agenda never stops!" The sentence is followed by winking emjoi.

But you can decide for yourself.

Being a homosexual is not the same as being a pedophile.
Most pedophiles are straight White men
Are you a queer or heterosexual white man?
I'm not homosexual and technically I'm mixed race
Queers are always denying they're homosexual.

It IS normal for a percentage of the human population to be homosexual.
Without encouragement that number is extremely small

People with the homosexual birth defect should be treated with tolerance.

Just as children with any handicap deserve to be treated

But thats not what the gay agenda is all about

Which makes it a threat to the physical health and mental well being of children
It is extremely small even today

And the "gay agenda" is no different than the human agenda
Whatever they want to do, fine. Just keep them away from children.
Yeah teach your kids to be afraid of people

That's a great plan
Read my post again. I said absolutely nothing about teaching my kids to be afraid of anyone. Perhaps you're hearing voices.
So you want to keep all homosexual people away from your children and you don't tell your children to stay away from those perverted queers cuz they will get raped?
I taught my children that queers are sick confused mentally ill people.
Right you taught them to fear gays
Nope. I taught them to not take the ramblings of mentally ill people seriously.
YEah you're raining little bigots just like their daddy
Christophobic bigot.
IDGAF what gods you pray to.

And believe me I'm not afraid of any bible thumpers
And me and my kids are not afraid of any queers. Anything else?
Hate is nothing but fear
Okay, you hate/fear Christians.
No I don't.

I don't claim religious people are mentally or or that they should be kept away from children you do that with gay people because you're afraid of them

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty

'We'll convert your children': San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus delivers musical message to those who work against 'gay agenda'

you can't get access to this video on youtube unless you've signed in and been granted access. I wonder why?

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

A second singer then appears and says, "At first I didn't get why you'd be so scared of us turning your children into accepting, caring people — but I see now why you'd have a problem with that."

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

As to whether or not the music video represents actual intentions or is a joke — or maybe is somewhere in between — one Facebook post from the SFGMC calls it a "heartwarming and hilarious piece."

Another post about the song introduces it by saying, "Pride Month may be over, but the Gay Agenda never stops!" The sentence is followed by winking emjoi.

Most pedophiles are straight White men
Are you a queer or heterosexual white man?
I'm not homosexual and technically I'm mixed race
Queers are always denying they're homosexual.
Not so much anymore much to your dislike.

I find that people who hate gays like you do do it because they can't handle their own sexual confusion

Could have been a fire or an earthquake or even a meteorite no supernatural causes necessary.

God set the rules of the universe and he obeys them himself mostly. He doesn't have to but they're there for his convenience and as signs for us.

Its been the pattern for 50 + years

And not always bad

I think striking down laws against mixed race marriage was correct

But then came abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, ect

Legalized sex with animals and children is not far off

And of course sex in public
heterosexual people don't engage in public sex acts to any great frequency there is no reason to think homosexuals will

People are just people

Could have been a fire or an earthquake or even a meteorite no supernatural causes necessary.

God set the rules of the universe and he obeys them himself mostly. He doesn't have to but they're there for his convenience and as signs for us.
Yeah OK.

So every earthquake is a message from a god huh?

So every earthquake is a message from a god huh?
not every earthquake but i'd have to say some could be. I can think of a couple where the leaders of a city near an earthquake have probably brought down the wrath of God.

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

Sweet. So they are saying they will convert your children from bigots to tolerant and fair… this is an issue why??

So you agree with them that homosexuality is a choice?
Whoa captain Random. Where did you get that notion from?!

If someone can be "converted" from straight to gay, as these people are suggesting, then it's a choice. Do you agree?

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

Sweet. So they are saying they will convert your children from bigots to tolerant and fair… this is an issue why??

If someone can be "converted" from straight to gay, as these people are suggesting, then it's a choice. Do you agree?

That'll leave a mark

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

Then you might want to tell your gay choir buddies that, so they stop sounding like creepy predators.

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?!

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

That'll leave a mark
What mark is that?

You think we're sinful

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
Warn about San Francisco
We don't care

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
(to protests)
(so gross)
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children

The gay agenda is here!
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Then we'll turn to you
Anything else?

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?!

Now you're just dodging to get out of answering the question. Either option makes you look stupid, so go right ahead.

Forum List

Back